Disappointed with Paranormal Activity :(

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Wondering who else was disappointed with Paranormal Activity? :(

So many of my friends said it's the scariest movie they've ever seen and some reviews said things like "I didn't sleep at night after this"...

I nearly said out loud to myself at the end ... "that's it???" I can't believe I wasted the money to rent that!!!!

Not sure if I have a high tolerance for stuff or if it really didn't live up to the hype lol.

TBH I can safely say I've only been afraid of 2 films before though,
1) Poltergeist, I think I saw it for the first time by accident on TV when I was like 6 or 8 or something quite young and I was really spooked,
2) White Noise :shy: - so much so I had to shut it off before it was over the first time I watched it! lol

Oh i LOVED it hahaha. Thought it was proper scary haha. I hate scary movies though so that one did it for me hehe xx

I liked it but didn't think it was quite as scary as people were making out.

It was pretty lame really. scary bits were few and far in between and the storyline was real boring. had to keep waiting till the nights for something to "maybe" happen. really dissapointed. The stupid people in the movie theatre didnt help by screaming at everything followed by the giggling and the talking grrr x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->