Discharge - A bit gross sorry.

fifi83

Reaction score
Hi all

Well last couple of days, when I feel I really need a wee im going toilet to be only weeing a little bit.

Now when im wiping myself I have green discharge and looks like snot :blush:.

Also I have a pain most of the time dull, just above my bikini line.

Has anybody else had this?

Going to see mf next week so will mention it next week don’t like to go running.

i'd get myself to the GP sharpish - sounds weird to me, an infection maybe? Best not to leave it..

Yes i would also get yourself to a gp asap, its better to be safe than sorry, Definately don't leave it. let us know your ok after you have been xxxx

I agree with the other ladies.

Go to the doctors and get it checked out, it sounds like an infection. Hope everything is ok :hugs:

Rung the doctors and they cant fit me in while monday :hissy:

I read about someone who had something like this in a magazine or something.
In her case it was some disease that occurs in pregnant women that can harm the baby when its born and pass the infection on to it - unfortunatley it caused her baby its death.
If her midwife had have listened to her properly when she told her about the discharge she would have been put on tablets which would have cured it really quickly.

Im not trying to worry you, it could be nothing, just make sure you get it checked out asap and make sure its checked thouroughly

I agree with the others.. and I'd definately push the doctors to give you an appointment. If they're open tomorrow tell them you'll camp in the waiting room until they give you one, works every time :)

I read about someone who had something like this in a magazine or something.
In her case it was some disease that occurs in pregnant women that can harm the baby when its born and pass the infection on to it - unfortunatley it caused her baby its death.
If her midwife had have listened to her properly when she told her about the discharge she would have been put on tablets which would have cured it really quickly.

Im not trying to worry you, it could be nothing, just make sure you get it checked out asap and make sure its checked thouroughly

OMG this has scared the s**t out of me :cry:

Im booked in woth gp on monday, I would of like to of got in today, but im at work til five and work in a office full of ears so i cant demand one :cry: if they is any change from now until then with the pain ect, i shall ring the nhs help line.

don't worry yourself sweety, if the pain gets worse get yourself down to the hospital. but i'm sure 2 days wait for the doctors won't harm the baby. i know what its like waiting, i find out tuesday whether my baby gets to live or die.
Its best to not put to much thought into it, i'm sure there is an easy explanation xxx

Went to doctor last week-Exact same symptoms

Turns out I have some or other major infection in my kidneys-
The reason for me weeing so little is that my tubes are blocked
My uterus is right on top of my tubes

Also thought it to be nothing,me over reacting

Went there just in time!!

Lesson I learnt:

NEVER be scared to go to the gp and him saying it`s nothing

ALWAYS trust your instincts and go a.s.a.p

Regards:baby:

It's also possible it's a really icky bladder infection or UTI or something. In which case, it's pretty benign, there are safe antibiotics to take, and there's no real harm to the babe. But you definitely want to get it checked out to be sure...even if just a UTI you want to get it treated sooner rather than later.

Went to doctor last week-Exact same symptoms

Turns out I have some or other major infection in my kidneys-
The reason for me weeing so little is that my tubes are blocked
My uterus is right on top of my tubes

Also thought it to be nothing,me over reacting

Went there just in time!!

Lesson I learnt:

NEVER be scared to go to the gp and him saying it`s nothing

ALWAYS trust your instincts and go a.s.a.p

Regards:baby:

Thanks, did they give you antibotics?

Regards