discharge? or leaking?

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
i am 17 weeks today about 2 weeks ago I had held on to my wee for ages as was no where near a toilet and when I did go about 5 mins after I felt a gush rang clinic they said probably just discharge, today same thing held on for ages finally went and had another gush now I feel really damp and my pad is a bit wet its kind of clear sometimes a bit creamy do you think its just a bit of left over urine mixed with discharge I have already been to the hospital twice this week don't really want to go again they looked at my cervix yesterday and it was ok.

Sometimes my CM comes out a little bit more clear in my panties than the whiter creamier stuff. And when I wee sometimes I see drops of CM dripping out just from the pressure of peeing. FTM so not too sure whether or not it was waters but from the sounds of things it's probably just dc

Sounds like discharge to me. Pregnancy does make everything rather damp and messy down there. It's certainly not one of the most glamorous part.

Thank you :) I am still feeling quite damp lol but I do think it's probably just watery dischsrge now thank you xx

definitely sounds like normal pregnancy CM/discharge! I have this all the time, it is quite annoying and disgusting lol!!
I tell DH all the time I don't know how he's even still attracted to me during pregnancy as to me it is messy and I just feel gross!! Speaking for myself here obviously!! but I just feel like a fat slob and so the occasional leakage down there doesn't help me feel like a beautiful woman at the moment :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->