discharge tmi sorry UPDATED PAGE 2

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
ive just been for wee.... and when i wiped there was a small blob of clear and green discharge.... i read this could be some sort of infection... and also related to strep b..... i have heavy discharge normally any way but just white or clear increased a lot during pregnancy.... but thts just normal.... but never had clear and green.... it didnt smell of any thing ....... does any 1 no if this is related to strep b or any1 had it i dont have ny other symptoms just tht ?????

i will book to c dr but just wanted any ones experiences if they have any???

anybody.... nobody i shitting my self now... its not common nd sooo not normal :'(

Haven't had this, but didn't want to read and run hun. Green is usually indicative of an infection, though I don't know if it's strep b specifically. Definitely a good idea to get it checked out by a doctor as soon as you can.

Please let us know how you get on, I'm sure it's something that can be easily cleared up. :flower:

You're welcome, hope it's not been worrying you too much. :flower:

I hope you're able to see the doctor today and he/she can get you on some safe meds to sort it out. :)

yeah we have adrop in at my drs at 8.15am so will go then and see the dr... i am a little worried as i did the stupid thing and googled it.... it came up with alsorts lol but drs will confirm what is up and the treatment if any...on a good note i have my scaxn at 11.50am eeekkk excited but nervous xx

I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine, green discharge is a sign for many different infections. When I first read your post, I remembered that there is a very common one that presents like that, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. Don't go googling until you know what it is though, you'll only scare yourself by looking at the nasty stuff. :)

Enjoy your scan, that will be a lovely event to look forward to after seeing the doctor. :flower:

Never had anything of that sort. But you know don't worry about this being TMI - us women have to go through plenty of oddities with our bodies and the things they create (men have it so easy! haha). Your doctor will be able to rest your worried mind. I am sure you are just fine - fingers crossed for you.

been to the drs couldnt do any swobs there and then i have to go bck this aft.... but ive explained all to dr and yousaid it soesnt sound serious as i have no other symptoms so will be something and nothing she said fingers x'd xxx

Hey hun, I sometimes have a greenish tint to my discharge since pregnancy! I have had so many urine samples swabs and bloods taken and they have all come back fine!

Try not to worry abou it but you are right getting tested! Im sure all will be ok though :)

Hey hun, I sometimes have a greenish tint to my discharge since pregnancy! I have had so many urine samples swabs and bloods taken and they have all come back fine!

Try not to worry abou it but you are right getting tested! Im sure all will be ok though :)

omg do you no how much better i actually feel :thumbup: i thought crap its just me.... and to top it off the reception lady told me to go to the CASH clinic.... i was like what and where is that (sti clinic ) wtf i said i dont think its one of them.... i mean i hvent done anything i shouldnt have been and i really dont think my oh has..... :dohh: its not be bad just like you say a tinge of green its not like glow in the dark or anything :haha::haha:
and tmi but when i rub it in to toilet roll it just goes clear or is white god i hate been female sometime lol but i wil have my swobs today nd see the outcome in a few i think thank you for replying xxxx

No Worries, They will test for STD's but thats just standard. It may just be a water infection or it maybe like me and nothing at all.

Keep us updated! xx

hi hun they probs said to go to CASH clinic coz that is a similar symptom of clamidia but DONT PANIC coz ive got exactly the same as you!!! ive been tested for all std`s too and all came back clear ive had it pre pregnancy and ive been for tests and swabs and everything has come bk fine so the likly cause is ......NOTHING lool dont get ur self worried hun its probs nothing as long as u dont have stinging when urinating and frequent urination dont worry hope its all ok and keep us informed xxxx

:https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev060pbs__.png:

UPDATE

been to the drs they have tested me for thrush and vb and also done a urine sample to send off ..... and also asked if i would like to be tested for clamydia she said thats cause im under 25 so fall in that cat and will be asked by my midwife to be tested.... my midwife tested for it last time i was pregnant so i have any way i will get results for the swobs for thrush and vb and urine results back on thursday or friday and clamydia is a home test so will do that 1st thing in the morn and send it off. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->