Discharge with ammonia like odor?

mrs_sasquatch

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced this? I've been frequently swabbed for infection, and this is the first time I've had this...but it's very noticeable.

Only time Iv had that was when due with my son and my waters were leaking.. Very obvious cleaning/ammonia like smell to it. Maybe get checked xx

ive heard of fluid having a funny smell to it like that too maybe get that checked x

I'm waiting for the on call to call me back. Managed to (TMI) soak a few pairs of panties this morning and had low fluid yesterday so I'm thinking slow leak?

how far along you? sounds definetly like a leak to me if your soaking your underwear

im envious haha wish my water was slowly going lol x

Well, they checked for fluid and nothing. :( so i guess I'm just extra wet and icky. Lol

Thats what happened with me i was sure i was leaking but turned out i wasnt just pressure causing more watery like discharge cervix was closed and no leak !! bummer when you feel excited and then your disapointed lol .. these period like cramps keep coming and going for me everytime they come i for sure think something is happening down there as they are accompanied with the bh tightenings and loads of discharge sometimes even parts of muccous ! im just fed up now im done being pregnant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->