Discharge

Powell130

Reaction score
Yellowish mucous like discharge. Normal or call doc? It only showed up on the toilet paper after a BM this morning. Super stretchy, like thick EWCM but had a colored tint to it

Iv had since my bfp
On and off i cn go weeks qith none then loads

If its first time yv had it and ur crampy id see doc otherwise im sure its really common

I never had it tbh. Just clear, watery and a bit of white and creamy. I think if you have never had it maybe you should call in. Just to make sure it isn't from the mucuous plug? And even that could be normal but the color could also hint at BV?

I never had it tbh. Just clear, watery and a bit of white and creamy. I think if you have never had it maybe you should call in. Just to make sure it isn't from the mucuous plug? And even that could be normal but the color could also hint at BV?

I called earlier but apparently they don't have an on call nurse on Fridays and I would have had to leave a message to be returned Monday, and I have an.appt Monday anyways so I didnt leave a message

I have pH strips left over from TTC and my pH is a 6 so it's not BV

I'm interested in what these ph strips are and would they pick up bv as I've had it a few times in the past!!
I'm having loads of ewcm both yellow and clear, also white creamy cm too that feels really wet and I run to the loo hoping it's not blood! Then I get the watery type too that I'm paranoid is actually going to soak through into my clothes!!
The joys!!

They're little paper strips (litmus paper I believe) and you can test the pH of basically anything with em lol I test my water randomly. Other liquids and foods sometimes
But I got them to check my bodys pH in my saliva and CM when TTC.

As far as being able to check for BV with them..BV is caused when your pH is outta wack. It gets too high. When I had BV in my 7th week my pH was 8.
It's a 6 now so I know its not BV. But possibly thrush, or maybe evn no infection. I've read today that some of your plug can come out, especially during a BM since you're using the sane muscles as when in labor, and it reforms itself. So since im not cramping or anything outta the ordinary i'm thinking that's probably what it was. I havent had it anymore since. I'm going to mention it Monday at my appt and will update everyone

I've had it since 13-14 weeks. It totally freaked me out. I had globs of stretchy yellow-ish cm. And totally thought I'm either losing plug or have BV which can be very dangerous in pregnancy.
I had swabs done and all was clear!

BV is usually accompanied by fishy smell, but NO itching. Whereas thrush itches.

Clear/white/pale yellow stretchy discharge is totally normal in pregnancy. Since I started getting it I talked to loads of women who also experienced it. Watch out for green discharge, smell and itching.

I had it last time and I have it this time. It's normal for me and my doctor says everything is good down there. :)

UPDATE

Doc wasn't worried at all and said it falls under her general rule "if it's worrysome, it will continue." She said that since it was a single occurance and not along with cramping or smells or itching that it's just one of the fun things of pregnancy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->