Discomfort/pain over right ovary

Dinah93

Happy mum to two preemies
Reaction score
I'm having a very low level throbbing pain, that can but doesn't always turn to a shooting pain if I make a sudden large movement. It's just inside my hip bone, apparently where my right ovary is. I was in hospital with a much worse version of this pain 4 days before I was due (didn't know I was pregnant then). They did an internal and saw fairly significant endometriosis and also fluid measuring 1.8cm on my right ovary. The worry is this pain means an ectopic, but am I worrying for nothing, could it be the fluid or endometriosis? If it was cramping all over I wouldn't be worried, but it's such a specific place.

I'll share my experience but if the pain gets worse definitely get it checked out. With DD i went to the doctor at 8 weeks pregnant with right sided pain, she had a feel of my stomach and sent me for an emergency scan. Thankfully she was exactly where she should be. The pain was put down to a mixture of scarring that was previously found in my right tube and round ligament pain. I hope its something as simple as this for you...thankfully its not always bad news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->