Discomfort/pain while dtd?

babytobe

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So I'm just over 3 weeks pregnant, and the last 2 time we've tried to dtd, we had to stop abruptly, because I started getting really bad discomfort. The pain seems to start at the top of the cervix somewhere, and it's like it travels up to my pelvis/lower stomach area. We've never had this issue before! Anyone else experienced this while they're pregnant? I hope it gets better soon. My poor DH! Never thought about how pregnancy might affect this kind of thing so early on!

I'm assuming there's just tons of changes going on down there. It's my first pregnancy, and right from 3dpo (and still continuing) I've been getting some general cramping and weird twinges in my lower abdomen, and low back aches (all off and on). Uterus doing strange things I guess! I would be encouraged to hear anyone else who's had similar symptoms. I just always assumed that when you're pregnant, the main symptoms were breast tenderness, nausea, and weird food aversions/cravings. I had NO idea about all this other stuff! I guess, I would pick the stuff I have over nausea though.

Hope you are all having a good first trimester! :flower:

Hi :)
Didn't want to read and run, I've never experienced any sort of discomfort in my pregnancies during sex. But it could just be all the things you are describing. :)

Hey
I haven't DTD since finding out but I have read a lot that this is normal and it's due to changes x

That was actually my first symptom. It was quite uncomfortable and felt like my cervix was getting punched :lol:

I remember thinking to myself that it felt like pregnant sex and it turned out I was right!

Don't worry, it gets better :)

OMG actually just remembered now I had uncomfortable sex too before realising I was Preg!!

That was actually my first symptom. It was quite uncomfortable and felt like my cervix was getting punched :lol:

I remember thinking to myself that it felt like pregnant sex and it turned out I was right!

Don't worry, it gets better :)

OK....that is the perfect description: "Felt like my cervix was getting punched"! EXACTLY lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one, and I'm glad to hear it got better for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->