Discontinued food/sweets you wish they'd bring back!

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
Anyone got any discontinued foods you wish were still in production?

I reeeeally used to love Trios and those cadburys snowflake chocolate bars! Wish they still did them! :brat:

3D doritos. Absolutely! Oooh and multigrain pringles!

Twizzlers for school dinner. Jamie Oliver came into my school and they were never to be seen again. A decade later, I still crave them.

Choco prince in the old gold wrap

Dairy Milk Marble bars. I'd give up my OH for one of those!

And the citrus poloit's they made.

Marble bars
Irn bru bars
Dream bars
And yeah the snow flake bars amazing

I also miss Marble bars and the ice-cream and fruit salad flavoured Chewits. I also love the big parma violet sweets which, although aren't discontinued, don't seem to be stocked in many places,

What are 3D Doritos?!?!

Turkey twizzlers definitely!

ETA: original sunny D! With all the crap in :lol: it tasted SO good!

I'm just going to repeat from above but marble bars and the snowflake flakes mmmmm also original sunny d was lush. Turkey twizzlers were amazing too.

I adore white fudge pretzel flipz, I can get them for £3 in the American section at asda but that's too expensive!!

I want nerds back too.

You should all come to my convenience stores I stock nearly all if these there I get them from cash and carry.

Cadbury Spiral they were great.
Proper Wham bars with the fiz in, they are rubbish now.
Tangy toms
Proper penny sweets like mojos

I'm just going to repeat from above but marble bars and the snowflake flakes mmmmm also original sunny d was lush. Turkey twizzlers were amazing too.

I adore white fudge pretzel flipz, I can get them for £3 in the American section at asda but that's too expensive!!

I want nerds back too.

I always buy Nerds from the american section in Tesco... £1 a box but so worth it :D

Yes to origanal sunny D! Florida style was my fav.

And I wish they had kept hazelnut kitkats :( I loved them.

Remember those mini Hula Hoops in the cube packet? Loved them in pickled onion.

Also loved those Smarties chocolate bars...had to be the white one though.

What are 3D Doritos?!?!

Turkey twizzlers definitely!

ETA: original sunny D! With all the crap in :lol: it tasted SO good!

https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/lhancock90/download_zpsc93e0904.jpg

Oooh yeah! Old SunnyD! I don't care if i went orange it tasted better :smug:

MMM sunny D! I miss Jolly Ranchers, I know you can still get them in America - or imported but the price is bigggg now lol! xx

I want nerds back too.

I always buy Nerds from the american section in Tesco... £1 a box but so worth it :D

Yes to origanal sunny D! Florida style was my fav.

And I wish they had kept hazelnut kitkats :( I loved them.

You can buy hazelnut kitkats here, I saw some the other day :p

I miss those trio bars. WHY did they stop making those?!?!?

3D doritos were amazing. Lucky charms when they were actually sold normally and not imported. BN! (I believe they sell those again though? They sell the chocolate ones here, not the BN brand but they're the same smiley face)

I also miss Marble bars and the ice-cream and fruit salad flavoured Chewits. I also love the big parma violet sweets which, although aren't discontinued, don't seem to be stocked in many places,

They still make fruit salad Chewits, I have some in my cupbaord :D I think you can only get them in a multipack with other flavours (I get them from Iceland).

Another vote for Twizzlers here, I loved them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->