Discontinued food/sweets you wish they'd bring back!

The proper Irn Bru bars were discontinued apparently but Wham do Irn Bru flabour - apparently not as good xx

I tried them when i was pregnant with Tori, nothing like the originals but I guess its that or nothing!

Marble bars, closest to taste for them are the seashell chocs in lidl

Cadburys Snowflake and Spira, and Irn Bru Chew Bars.
Smirnoff Black Ice

they don't do black ice any more?

id forgotten about snowflake, i loved them. I've randomly had twizzler cravings over the years.

i used to like when riccicles had the marshmallow bits in them.

Noooo def didnt imagine it.

Im going to go to the school tomorrow to see if there is any mention of wham on the iron bru bars :haha:

Attachments

• secret choc.jpg
    secret choc.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2
If it's wham they arnt as good

I dunno why that says school, I meant shop :dohh:

I've just googled and the wham ones are obviously wham, right? Whereas the ones I see in the newsagents round here look like this by barr

https://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/irn-bru-original-chew-bars--60-pack

They are the right ones Tasha!!!

Pyramints
Pacers
Mintolas though they rebranded them as after eight they are not the same

I used to love Shark Bites. They were pickled onion maize crisps in the shape of a sharks mouth and I used to get them from the vending machine after swimming when I was a kid :)

Loved irn bru bars. Also lippy chick bars omg they were lush!!

Can you still get those lollies on a ring shaped like a big diamond? Think they were made by the same company as push pops

Ooooh I remember those!

Yeah you can still get the ring things. I made the mistake of getting Ben one and he needed a bath after! I got push pops recently too, I haven't seen them for years.

Oh my biggest one that I forgot! Prawn cocktail wotsits.

Irn bru bars are defo discontinued according to google so Tasha I would check the best before date on those irn bru bars you have seen :rofl:

Mmm yeah the prawn wotsits were yum

I love push pops, hate how sticky they make you though. And the flute lolly although I'm sure you can still get those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->