Discontinued food/sweets you wish they'd bring back!

Just read through this, mmm the real irn bru bars. My mouth is watering they need to bring them back!

I am so hungry now after reading through this thread! I've been craving irn bru bars this pregnancy and was really looking forward to being able to have one once we went back to the uk :(
I hadn't had sunny d for years, since school, until a couple weeks ago and noticed it tasted a lot different I just thought "hmm things taste a lot better when your younger" :haha:

This is probably a weird one but I used to get this porridge (think it was in sachets) and you would get different toppings like chocolate sprinkle things. Just wondered if anyone has seen something similar about :)

Cadbury snaps. They were great. They were waffer thin choc with flavoured bits in and shaped like pringles

Aldi sell these! I can't remember what they're called though. I'll have a look tomo and post a pic.

they are yummy!

This is probably a weird one but I used to get this porridge (think it was in sachets) and you would get different toppings like chocolate sprinkle things. Just wondered if anyone has seen something similar about :)

I remember this, think it was readybrek x

Why did dominos recently stop selling mozzarella sticks? Those and a meatball pizza were my weekend weakness :(

Cadbury's Spira ! Loved those !
Yep first thing I thought off. And there was an ice cream one with bubbly chocolate in the middle I cant remember the name off. I have them all on pinterest pinned! lol

Also cadburys strawberry buttons. Oh and secret!

Sky they where called!

Attachments

• 3704ad8bcb7e2f64e558a9630f1a565b.jpg
    3704ad8bcb7e2f64e558a9630f1a565b.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 23
Oh my god this thread is amazing, although it's making me miss all the old sweets! Multi flavoured toffos! Pretzel Flips! Citrus polos! And I would spook eat turkey twizzlers, I don't care what they're really made of, lol. Speaking of school dinners, I miss the strawberry cornflake tart thing they used to do as dessert mmmm

Oh my god this thread is amazing, although it's making me miss all the old sweets! Multi flavoured toffos! Pretzel Flips! Citrus polos! And I would spook eat turkey twizzlers, I don't care what they're really made of, lol. Speaking of school dinners, I miss the strawberry cornflake tart thing they used to do as dessert mmmm

Citrus polos omg forgot they ever existed haha remember polo gummies too?!

Ooh I just remembered one while talking to OH about this! I'm not sure what they were called but they were like Ritz crackers with cheese stuff in them! They were my favourite, the only thing close to them now are Tuc biscuits but they just aren't the same :( xx

-Cadbury marble
-hula hoop 'big o's' beef and mustard flavour
- discos when they had the extra flavour sachets inside
- the chew bars that were spearmint flavour but have no idea what they were called!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->