Discontinued food/sweets you wish they'd bring back!

The macaroni cheese from farm foods. It was frozen and in a cardboard container. Peeled back the lid and put it in the microwave. The sauce and the pasta were on their own sides so you had to mix them. Again, its been a good bit over a decade since I've had it but damn, I crave it randomly.

Turkey twizzlers were amazing!!! There is loads i would bring back! x

John West Curried tuna! Sounds gross but it was yummy!

And banana drifters. They were a limited edition thing and they were gorgeous!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Pizzas - they were apple pizzas with green cheese on. They were lush. Haven't had them in over 20 years....I want them now!

I'd love turkey twizzlers to come back! Used to have them with potato smilies for lunch in school!

Not sure about everywhere, but you can get multipacks of wotsits that have prawn cocktail in :) think they also have boring cheese and flamin hot in too :)

John West Curried tuna! Sounds gross but it was yummy!

And banana drifters. They were a limited edition thing and they were gorgeous!

mmm banana drifters :munch: i remember a few years ago they had discontinued the normal drifters and I was sad enough to write to Nestle to ask why and they said they were changing the branding and would rerelease soon....think when they did I went OTT and had quite a few :blush:

Pickled onion discos, I really really want a bag of them! And ice cream chewits.

You can still get ice cream chewits, I had some a while ago and they dont taste the same though. I got them from Whsmiths

Oh and I NEEEEEEEEEEED Strawberry, Jelly and Ice cream panda pops

What are 3D Doritos?!?!

Turkey twizzlers definitely!

ETA: original sunny D! With all the crap in :lol: it tasted SO good!

https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/lhancock90/download_zpsc93e0904.jpg

Oooh yeah! Old SunnyD! I don't care if i went orange it tasted better :smug:

Omg I remember these I loved em. Do you remember salt n vinegar disco's that you used to get a little pack of powder in and it changed the flavour?
Xx

Pickled onion discos were amazing mmmmm... They were so strong I remember getting a back once which was so heavy without hardly any crisps just full of the pickled onion flavouring as a kid that felt like winning the lottery lol

Went to Tesco yesterday and got some Bugle crisps and peanut butter m+ms :)

Cadbury snaps. They were great. They were waffer thin choc with flavoured bits in and shaped like pringles

Cadbury snaps. They were great. They were waffer thin choc with flavoured bits in and shaped like pringles

I remember those! They were so yummy!

Ooooh I remember snaps, I loved the orange ones. On another note tesco sell bugles???!! OMG I'm so looking in my local shop.

I've looked in every shop near me for multi a k wotsits with prawn cocktail in and nowhere has them, just boring cheese.

Tasha - I'm 90% sure they sell panda pops round here still, I'll check out the flavours but I'm sure I saw jelly n ice cream.

Jelly and ice cream panda pops
Cadburys tasters
Chocolate and Cretan flavored chuppa chups
My oh will say mint kit Kate chunky

heinz baked bean pizzas :( McCain micro pizzas were weirdly satisfying too

The fruit flavoured toffoes or something they where called. In a multi coloured packet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->