Discouraged... okay impatient lol!

Jezzielin

Reaction score
So I am 38 weeks today, not much progress since last week. Sitting at 1 to 2cm... he tried to stretch out my cervix of it just to see if he can spark anything but still a waiting game.

I asked how big he thought the baby was and I'm starting to regret asking because it just added another ultrasound to what I have to do now. My first baby was 6 lbs. 11 oz. and my last two were just over 8 pounds. He estimates of the baby is maybe around 6 1/2 pounds which is a little smaller than what he thought and is requesting I get a new ultrasound tomorrow .

He says he's not worried about intra-uterine growth problems, so I'm not quite sure why I need to get this ultrasound. Overall it's back to work for me again tomorrow and I have a bit of a demanding job so I'm just kind of running out of steam I guess...

Sigh, thanks for the listen!:sleep:

Aww poor you! I remember how those last couple of weeks felt, I was impatient too! I just kept thinking every morning that today could be the day, I could be going to bed tonight having already had my baby! Fingers crossed you don't have long to wait.

Sarah xxx

Aww poor you! I remember how those last couple of weeks felt, I was impatient too! I just kept thinking every morning that today could be the day, I could be going to bed tonight having already had my baby! Fingers crossed you don't have long to wait.

Sarah xxx

Thanks! I totally just realized I posted in 2nd trimester! They aren't kidding with that last month... lasts 1528 days lol!

It does last forever. I remember with my last pregnancy, weeks 37-41 dragged so slowly. You just feel so huge and achey and uncomfortable. I hope things happen quickly for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->