Discovered alcohol free wine :)

Sweetkat

Reaction score
And loving it. Got a bottle of sparkling white, bottle of rose and bottle of white. Nearly finished the sparkling white. If I am sipping it feel quite happy & like am having a drink, it was only £3 (and 25% off for 6 bottles) and only around 200 calories in the bottle. Sitting here having that & cheese and totally happy :) I am going to go tomorrow and get 6 more bottles :). For around £15 for the 6 how can you go wrong :):):)

Oooo sounds good, what's the name of it? I've tried a few different ones but they were too sweet or a bit like vinegar, basically nothing like the real thing!! I've been drinking non Alco kopperberg but find it too gassy. What I'd give for a Pinot grecio mmmmm x

It's the sainsbury's range. Ok so it may not taste 100 like wine but I like the taste and it's close enough plus hardly any calories. How can I complain :)!?

Ah I'll have to get my butt to sainsburys, the ones I've tried we're asda. If there nice I might just stick to them, lost loads of weight off my hips and bum while being pregnant, as ob not drinking Alco and and eating naughty food! Who'd of thought being pregnant would be the best diet I've been on! X

Ive tried the ones in Morrisons - they were disgusting.

Im now sticking to alcohol free beer and koppaberg

We stocked up on alcho free beer today, great while the weather is nice!

We stocked up on alcho free beer today, great while the weather is nice!
I might stick to them too post pregnancy. Obviously you don't feel drunk but it's a cold sparkling drink in a champagne flute and is kind of fun :)

ive got a ton of alcohol free beers :) don't feel so left out in the sunshine! x

We bought a 6-pack of alcohol free Bavaria! Yum!! :) Enjoy your alcohol free wine! x

What! LOL I must get some of this! I haven't had a glass of wine since the beginning of October!

It's definitely more fun than just drinking soft drinks :)

im yet to find an alcohol free wine that I like :( I gave up searching... im fussy with my alcoholic wine so im bound to find it difficult to find one that is non alcoholic that satisfys me lol.. im glad I like the beer :) x

Im not much of a wine drinker but went to get some non alcoholic koppaberg and they didn't have any :cry:

Every once in a while, I'll have a little bit of a NA white zin that I found called Fre, that's pretty good.

The last time I had an NA beer, I immediately regretted it, as my feet seems to instantly swell to painful levels.

In the states the have an alcohol free wine called FRE. They have it in Moscato, one of my favorite white wines! So yummy! I enjoy a glass at night chilled, while hubby drinks the good stuff! (margarita here I come in hopefully less than 8 weeks!)

I was in England for the weekend earlier in the month and I got the sainsbury's brand wine and it was DELICIOUS !!! don't have sainbury's in Ireland and can't find another like it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->