Dishwasher help!!

princess_1991

Lily and PG with Twins!
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone's OH works with dishwashers or if someone on here knows anything about them but I've got a whirlpool adp 4504, when I turn it on you can hear it working and it fills the bottom with water but then does nothing, it just sort of sounds like it's ticking over

The water that comes into the bottom is hot and everything but it just doesn't spray put the arms or anything it just sits there doing nothing :shrug:

Really need it sorting because I know the landlord won't replace it as it's not really a necessity but it really is to me :blush:

No it hasnt got a digital display just buttons and knobs, waste pipe isn't blocked because when you turn off the cycle it drains the water :shrug:

I have the ADP 5300. How do you know it's not doing anything? Mine is almost silent, the only sound it makes is the ticking & water draining, never heard the sprinkling sound. When it's done, there is no water on the dishes but they're always clean. Mine stops working if there is an error. The stop light goes on & off twice or 3 times depending on the type of error. It will not work if it has an error. The pipe was blocked once, it stopped working 3 mins after starting, then it emptied the water & the light started to go on & off.

Which program do you use? I don't really like it, if there are pans in it I have to use the 70 oC cycle, I wash the dishes with water before loading them, or I will end up with dirty dishes on Eco cycle.

You can normally hear the water gushing when it was working properly, but now there's a bit of a trickle when the bottom fills up then just ticking, I usually use the 70 degree cycle but ive tried them all and none work, plus normally if you open the door mid cycle the waters dripping around the machine but now because it's not doing anything it just sits in the bottom

The lights not flashing or anything, I googled it earlier and one of the diagnosis' said something about the float (the thing that tells the machine when there's enough water in) might be stuck so telling the machine the waters full when it's not but I can't find where the float is to have a look :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->