• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disney Ad is back

I couldnt get anything to work on here for a while. No matter what I clicked it would open up an ad. Super frustrating! I just closed out and tried back a while later

Ad is back again and is covering the home page now too. This ad is getting stupid annoying!
Disney?

Can you screenshot for me. I can only duplicate the problem in the UK.

I didn't but the next time I see it I will make sure to get one.

Whole site now has Walmart ad. It's behind everything else, but when you click on ANYTHING, it takes you to the Walmart site. Bloody lucky I could click the mobile link fast enough to get my pc to mobile view so I could report it. Cannot use any part of the site on a regular pc unless you're in mobile mode.

Could you grab a screenshot for me please?

Disney ad screenshot

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 8.00.57 AM copy.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 8.00.57 AM copy.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
Wobbles-that darn Disney Baby ad that sends you to the Walmart website (specifically disney branded baby items) is back for me too. The screen shot from the pp is the same ad I'm seeing and it's the same issue...If you try to click on anything-a thread, a forum, or even just try to log in, you get sent to the Walmart site.

The ad is normal sized but it's like the link part of it is an invisible blanket covering the entire page. The only way I can navigate on here is to go into Mobile Mode, where oddly enough the Disney ad doesn't show up. :shrug:

I'm in the US, using a PC with Windows 7 on it and the only time I have issues with an ad doing this, it's THIS particular ad. And it's always the same ad-Disney Baby products sold at Walmart.

Dairy, I'm on Mac and the only way for me around it is on my phone. It's gotten to where it pops up every week and lasts all day. I loath this ad. Well this one and the video one that makes the page jump all he way to the bottom. Both are annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->