Disneyland Paris Hotels

jenny82

Reaction score
Hi! Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of the paris hotels?

Am looking at different packages but I have no idea whether an in-park hotel is better or just as good as an outside?

Looking at Sequioa, Davy Crockett Ranch & the Explorers Hotel. WOuld it be as special if we were to stay just outside?

Ta!

Also, Disneyland Paris in November? Risky or will we be ok? Our plan was to go for their birthdays and before the older one turned 4 and the Eurostar is no longer free. I don't mind being cold, just rain eugh :/

Hey we been twice once in september and once december I would say if your going November wrap up warm as its sooooo cold first time we stayed in the dream castle there is a bus that goes from the main attraction to the hotel every hour and the hotel itself was fantastic the second time we stayed in hotel santa fe and it was also fantastic there is also I bus to it reguraly or if you aint to tired you could walk it back I think november will be a perfect time to go as the christmas parades should be starting

Thanks! Yeah hopefully Christmas stuff should be starting. That'd be amazing!

I have a quote for £420 for 3 nights in the explorer's hotel with eurostar but no park tickets. I am just hoping my sis can pull her finger out and help us out! She works for Disney and when she started her job, she went on and on about all the discounts and park tickets she gets, but when it actually comes to the crunch, it seems we get nada. Have asked her to check again, as it was only because of this that I even considered this type of holiday grrrr. Fingers crossed! I am too excited now to not go :(

I know these aren't on your list but we've stayed at santa fe and cheyenne. Both were lovely but cheyenne was slightly better.

We've also been in th height of summer and december. I definitely preferred december. It was cold but as long as you wrap up warm, you'll be ok. You can duck into shops to warm up in between rides! It's magical at disney anyway but at xmas it just feels really special.

x

Head over to The Dibb for advice but have done Davy Crockett 3 times (booked again for next April), Cheyenne twice, Sequoia once.

All have pros and cons. Sequoia was lovely and great being on site but love the quietness of the DCR but you need your own transport.

Feel free to PM me with specific questions.

We've done Feb, March, Apr, Aug and Oct. My favourite was Oct for Halloween tbh and March just gone was bitterly cold but fine wrapped up and lots of tea breaks.

Are you constrained to term times? Avoid these if you can and weekends as this is Paris's playground at the weekends.

Have you looked at the other surrounding hotels like the Adagio and the Magic hotels?

I'd definitely pay a little more and stay in a park hotel. It totally makes the experience more magical! We've stayed in sequioa (sp?) Once and cheyanne a handful of times and cheyanne is great! I really recommend it. The transport sytstem to the actual park is really reliable and easy/no faffing around. We've been for xmas in december and I remember it being very cold but with some sensible layered clothing its absolutely fine!
Have a great time!!!!! :) :) :)
(I'm jelous!!)

Not got any advise as Ive never been before, but going on the 22nd October with family and two 3 year olds and staying at the explorer hotel! Hope you can get booked soon x

we stayed in Seqiou lodge inside the park I don't think that it would have been as special if we didn't. It was a lovely clean hotel, we went the day after boxing day for 3 nights - weather was cold but dry - perfect. They have fake snow and its all Christmassy

We stayed in the ranch hotel and it was fantastic!

We also went in November. We went the weekend of bonfire night and they put on the most amazing firework display I've ever seen with a floating bonfire! Then when we woke up the next day it was all set up ready for Christmas. They must have been working all through the night to set it all up! Amazing :)

The sequoia is lovely and would be perfect for when it's cold.

I think this website comes up with some of the cheapest prices including transport. It's run by the Walt Disney travel company

https://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/disneyland-paris/walt-disney-travel-company/contact-us/

The Cheyenne was so cool! I would love to go there again. Clean and fun rooms, breakfast was nice, lots of places to eat since you can walk/shuttle to the park. I love the whole western theme :)

We had a deal through expedia that included the eurostar. Was £460 for 3 nights, but no tickets. Still waiting on my sister confirming whether or not she can get us tickets. Tickets alone would bump up the cost by about £250-300 and if thats the case, we couldn't afford it :(

We stayed in the Sequoia in feb. Was really nice...the walk wasnt too far, lovely views of the lake and the bar was night for the adult time.
Also got breakfast with the characters which was magical.
Personally id rather go out of season when it quiter...but take ur own rain macs...as we bought the yellow disney one...and realised so had every other kid...so finding which one is yours was tricky.

We stayed at the Sequoia in May 2011, we absolutely loved it.

It was hot, hitting 35-38 degrees :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->