Disneyland Paris?

embojet

Molly and Ethan's Mummy
Reaction score
There is a 3 year age gap between my kids. Can only afford to once, what do you reckon will be the best time? when they are 3 and 6, 4 and 7, 5 and 8?

We went in 2011, so my children were 7, 5 (almost 6) and just turned 3. Whilst my youngest (now 5) still remembers bits of, the older two deffo got much more from the experience so I would say at least 4 and 7, but I would probably go for 5 and 8!

Id do 4 and 7. I have friends with 8/9 year olds and they're so mature! More into 1D and beiber than Disney Princesses.

I reckon 4 and 7, still young enough for it to be really magical for them but old enough to be able/willing to go on most things and walk around for a reasonable amount of time :thumbup:

We've just returned from Disneyland and my twins are 2 and 8 months. They absolutely loved it! I don't know if they'll remember much of it but they had a ball at the time.

Also if you buy tickets and stay outside the Disney area, hire a car etc, its really not that expensive at all x

For paris 4 and 7 coz its not as big as florida or as hot so its much better for little ones.

We plan/hope to go in the spring/summer before Earl turns 8 so he'll be 7.5 ish. That would make Eddy 5 and the new baby just shy of 4. Hoping this will be a good compromise for them. We then hope to take them all to Florida when the youngest is 8, Eddy is 9 and Earl is 11, nearly 12 (before he starts senior school).

Same as you, we've got the age gap to consider but I'm hoping that these 2 trips will allow them to get the most out of it all, and we may even be able to fit in another trip before Earl leaves home (when he's 15/16) and the youngest will be 12ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->