Disneyland Paris? ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColeCaden

Reaction score
Hey,

Was just wondering if anyone has been or is going to Disneyland Paris in December time. We are thinking about booking up next year in December time and I was looking for a rough idea of how much it would be for a family of 4.

Oo stalking. I'm hoping to book up for next December too :flower:

stalking too i really want to go, was gonna get an xbox for us all to share next year, but the other day lo said you know mam, xmas starts at disneyland paris! just dunno how i'd feel about taking a 5 and 3 yo there on my own.

We've booked for the end of nov 15 and for two adults, 4yo and 2 yo staying for four nights at the sante fe hotel with half board meal plan £650. I thought that was a brill price. Xx

Kids go free offer 3 days - 3rd April '14 - 31 March '16
https://www.superbreak.com/themeparks-attractions/attraction-199.htm

3 children per 1 adult

We've booked for the end of nov 15 and for two adults, 4yo and 2 yo staying for four nights at the sante fe hotel with half board meal plan £650. I thought that was a brill price. Xx

Is that with transport as well?

Thanks babybear. That's a great price. What's included in that

We have booked to go the end of november this year. We upgraded our hotel to the sequoia lodge and we are going via eurostar for 4 days. We are bed and breakfast. It cost us £950

Where did you book this? Fab price!

I've looked at going for New Year's Eve this year and the prices are coming up at £650 for 2 nights 3 days half board and that's at the Santa Fe. We looked into ferry or the tunnel and that's coming out about £110 return.
We went in February and my 2 dd's loved it and are always asking to go back and have always wanted to go when it's Christmas time

Cheapest prices I've found tend to be on the walt Disney travel company website. Also if you plan to go regularly it may be worth buying shares as the shareholders card gets you discount in shops and restaurants. There's a dlrp forum website that I've always found useful.

I booked via disneyholidays as you only had to lay £100 deposit. It was the same price on Disney land Paris but they want full payment.

I still need to sort transport but I think I'll be able to get the euro star + trains to London for £300 max.

We went last month of the half board meal plan and it really suited our family so £950 all in. Xx

Stalking this we are looking at going end of the month. We like to do things last minute lol

Do you need food package? Is it expensive to eat?

Hi are these prices including park tickets or do you buy those seperately? X

I've only ever seen packages with tickets included.

With food it's worth having a look at some menus and prices online (just google disneyland Paris menus) and seeing what will suit you. Depending on which half board package you get not all restaurants are included and sometimes it's cheaper to just pay the prices rather than get the half board package. The half board packages also have set menus so I'd check it out to make sure there's stuff you'll eat.

Thank you, will have a look, it seems a lot of travel time was looking at 5 days in the park but 2 of those days are travel so realistically it's only 3 days in the parks.

We're hoping to go in early/mid May but I've no idea what kinds of prices I should be looking to pay : /

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"