disposable liners.............

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
do you use them and if so which ones do you recommend thanks

:flower:

If I am honest I would recommend washable liners, I get some stains from poop soaking through my washable liners which I think is due to me buying cheap ones but the disposable ones were useless. The disposables liners were like using nothing at all and left lines on my sons bum and felt like the cheap loo roll they use in schools. From what I have read the disposable liners become more useful when poo becomes solid at the weaning stage, which I look forward to. So for the sake of washing off poop I would recommend the washables ones instead, I know that was not what was really asked though so I am sorry if that is not much help!

I used them for a short time. I preferred fleece liners. But the ones I was using were these, they were awesome. They were so big I could cut them in half so I got double :)

https://www.tinytush.com/Disposable-Diaper-Liners_p_572.html

thanks ladies - how do you wash the fleece ones omiomen - do you rinse and then chuck in the pail or do you not bother and just wash

xxx

i just wash unless the poop has more substance then i flush the solids down the loo then put in the bucket for washing.

I only rinsed once he was on solids, then I'd just spray it with our diaper sprayer and wash with the diapers

I use fleece ones tha I made myslef - they are better and what I tend to do is wipe most of the poo off with it - its not half as easy to do that with the disposblae ones.

I do have a packet of them though in case I run out (I used to use them before fleece) and they are the ones they do in Boots https://www.boots.com/en/Bambino-Mio-Bio-Liners-200Pack_19739/ they are quite big so I tend to fold them long ways

I guess I may just rinse it off in the bath and chuck in the pail.

Do you put back in the nappy or do you leave loose don't want to stain other nappies, but don't fancy fishing around to take out liners covered in 3 day old poop either :haha:

I sometimes use paper ones, but mostly I use fleece liners that I have made myself from a piece of fleece I bought at my local haberdashery shop. When the boys have pooed, I hold the liner over the toilet and shake it a tiny bit, the poo falls off, then I put them in the nappy bucekt with the nappies.

I shake it off the diaper, like when I shake out the inserts from pockets, so everything is separate I don't have to mess with it after it's in the pail, just dump it all in the washer

I guess I may just rinse it off in the bath and chuck in the pail.

Do you put back in the nappy or do you leave loose don't want to stain other nappies, but don't fancy fishing around to take out liners covered in 3 day old poop either :haha:

You can get a net bag to put in your bucket - then you just pick that out and put in the washing machine - all the nappies come out and you don't need to touch them! :thumbup:

My son still has very runny poop so I rinse them with the shower hose down the loo (lucky it reaches in our small bathroom) if I am upstairs or down the drain outside with the hosepipe and then stick them in my nappy bin when am downstairs.I will be making some of my own liners soon though as the ones I bought were quite thin and poop does get on my nappies still.

Thanks ladies.

Blue Tomato - didn't the bf or pre weaning poo stick to it:sick:

Ive made my own liners from cutting up a fleece blanket but i have only started using them today so i think with the runny poo, i might stick them in a separate bucket before and rinse them through and then empty the water into the toilet, :shrug:

I use fleece too. Tried disposables once and they didn't work so got rid. Fluffy fleece is very easy to clean poo off and keep LOs bum dry too x

I use Boots own brand disposable liners. Always worked really well for us- just flush it and poo down loo. Tried another roll a pal gave me but caused hellish nappy rash- cleared up now we back with Boots liners.

thanks ladies - henny - i thought of a bucket too my shower doesn't reach the loo and not sure i want poop in my bath:sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->