Disposable Nappies

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Just a quick question...

At what age and rougly what weight did your LO outgrow size 3 nappies?

Thank youuuu xxx

I can't remember with Kieran , but Paige still fits in hers, is she growing out of them already? x

I can't remember with Kieran , but Paige still fits in hers, is she growing out of them already? x

No, not at all. Just working out how many if safe to stock up on. Morrisons have a good deal on pampers and pampers deals are rare. Huggies are crap so pampers all the way.

Thanks hun.

Likewise, if anyone who's LOs are still in size 3s and are older than 4 months please comment too Thanks! xx

Caitlyn doesn't seem to be growing much anymore so she'll probably be in them for atleast 2 more months I reckon.

Yep she's in Pampers and there fine, she is quite a chunky baby around her legs and weighs 21lb if that helps x

I have about 300 size 3's and was debating whether to take a box back and swap them for 4s but i think it's safe to say that they will probably get used since she is changed about 6-7 times a day. She was only 13lb 11 last weigh in so i think shes got a fair bit of growth in them yet

Yep think you'll be fine, probably end up buying more!! But if she does grow out of them keep them for #2 *wink wink* x

charlies still in them at 5 months and still prob got some growth in them and hes a big baby lol, i prefer pampers too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->