Disregard

Anon010696

Reaction score
Remaking Profile - Deleting old stuff

Last edited:
Sorry you are so unwell. Do you think you have a stomach bug? 9 DPO is fairly early to test (although I can't talk, I've tested that early) I didn't get my bfp until 11 DPO on a FRER. I had a v faint line the day before on an IC, so faint I thought I was seeing things! Only you can decide whether it's worth testing. Good luck!

Hmmm I wouldn't use the digital as I've heard they are not as sensitive. You could keep on testing with the ICs and/or get a FRER as they are very sensitive. It's likely you'd see something at 10 DPO on a FRER, although we are all different.

It's a first response early result pregnancy test. In a pink box. Think they are the most sensitive tests you can get. Says you can use them 5/6 days before af is due.

Hi! Sorry to hear you're so unwell. Had an awful vomiting but myself at the weekend. I got a bfp at 10dpo last time using a first response. I'm 8dpo today testing using internet cheapies but no joy yet. Did you get the first response? Maybe wait till the morn to test and use your first urine of the day it will have more preg hormone in it.

That's doesn't mean you're out though. 10dpo is early for ICs. Can you send anyone else out for a FRER? I hope you are feeling better soon, sounds awful, you must be exhausted. X

Have you got a picture! If it's a pink line then it's good!!

Ah couldn't you get a FRER? Never used a blue test myself but I've heard they can be difficult to see. Maybe try again in a day or two.

I can't zoom on the image! Can you add it as an attachment (in 'advanced reply')

Saw your other pic on a different thread - looks like your bfp!! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->