Distraction of misery sickness.... Anyone have names picked out?! :)

Well we have 1 name and it's a girl name..Piper. with my girls I could never think of a boys name and had their name picked out way before I knew the sex. So may be it's a intuition thing? Because I can only yet again come up with a girl name :)

Piper made my short list also =)

Forgot to mention: DS (3) wants a baby sister, and wants to name her Rocket Oscar (Oscar is his middle name).

Right now since we don't know gender, we are calling the baby "Baby Rocket"

We have decided on a girls name - Darcie Jane but cannot agree on a boys name.

I LOVE Jesse for a boy... But hubby thinks they would hate it. "You big Jesse"

Other options are Archie, Dexter and Frankie. Boys names are so hard!! X

We have a hard time with name as well. It took us most of my first pregnancy to agree on our son. Now we are back to square one.

This is what we actually agreed on so far:

Girl: Allyson (Ally) Rose
Boy: Lucas (Luke) (unknown middle)

I think we are having a boy but since we are not finding out we have picked names for both genders-
Harry John for a boy
Sophia Grace for a girl :)

Love the name piper I've put in in my list! Love this thread too as I'm struggling with nsmes😞. So far I like Anya, phoebe and Fleur for girls and have dexter, milo for boys. Will be stalking this thread 😜

Ohhhh I love Anya for a girl!! :) it's fun to see all the names :) I think everyone should also state where they are from as some names seem very rare for me..... I love the difference in popularity from one country to a other :) helps pick a normal yet uncommon name !!

I love Evelyn Ocean for a girl, and Jude for a boy - stuck on a middle name though. OH is still debating Ocean as the middle name but I love it... Fingers crossed lol

I made up my youngest daughters first name, and everyone loves it. I also made up my oldest daughters middle name :) But my other daughters name may be my favorite. It flows well ..Emily Cheyenne. I would post my other girls names but I'm trying to keep on the down low from the people who like to google my family. Yes I have those stalker people :/ and I'm trying to refrain them from knowing I'm pregnant before I tell anyone lol

I know its early but me and OH decided on my last pregnancy that if we had a boy we would call him Alfie. ..but we had a girl...so alfie for a boy and we will only pick a girls name if the 20 week gender scan says girl lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->