Dizziness with ovulation?????

MEPride

Reaction score
I took clomid 50mg days 5-9. Today is CD13. The last two days I have had a 'low' fertility on the ClearBlue advanced OPK. I woke up this morning and almost fell over when I stood up! I'm not lightheaded and the room isn't spinning. It almost feels like I'm on a rocking boat and I can't keep my balance! But this morning I had a 'high' on the ClearBlue OPK.

I've never had dizziness like this with past ovulations. SO WEIRD!

Has anyone experienced this? Is it a side effect of the clomid or is it ovulation or both? Definitely not dehydrated as I've been drinking TONS of water to counteract the dryness caused by Clomid.

Thoughts?!

Hi:flower: I'm just stopping by to tell you I experienced this yesterday morning coming out of bed and asked same question if it could be due to ovulation? Ladies here says it could be from ovulation, high blood pressure or EPF: early pregnancy factor? Scientists believe before even implantation has accrued the fertilized egg signals to our body that something is happening and hormones could make us feel unwell or different? I'm not saying we are pregnant already but anything is possible:thumbup: at least I'm keeping my hope lol.

Baby dust to you :dust:

While it would be totally awesome to be pregnant already... it would be a miracle as my BBT indicate I haven't ovulated yet and OPKs are just now showing higher fertility.

Good to know it could be ovulation but I've certainly never felt anything like that before. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I have never experienced it in my life either:nope: So weird and uncomfortable:wacko:

Omg! I was super dizzy the other day and now wonder if it was from ovulation. I never knew there was a correlation between the two.

I had no idea either gezimmom! So weird! But I didn't ovulate then and appear to be getting close to ovulation tonight or tomorrow. Positive OPK this morning!

Good luck to you!

The past few months I have felt quite sick towards it (usually the day before O from what I can see). I get nausea dizziness, I'm totally exhausted. Surprised I still have a sex drive!! I have no idea why it happens. I can google it but it's always mixed information. At least it helps me to know that I am Oing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->