Dizziness

krissie328

Reaction score
Anyone else struggling with dizziness? Could it be pregnancy related? It started about 4.5 weeks and now at almost 8 weeks I'm still getting boughts of it.

Its so bad I cannot even walk very far without feeling like I'll fall. I've had my blood pressure checked several times and it's not been low.

I have an appt on Wed so hopefully I remember to bring it up then.

Hi I've been getting dizziness on and off since i found out i was pregnant. I'm now 10 weeks and still getting this mostly when i go out and walking for a while its awful. Getting the most awful headaches too :wacko:. Midwife said i have low blood pressure and that's what will be causing it. Its just a sign of change in hormones so don't worry. i got it a lot when i was pregnant with my little boy too. I carry a bottle of water with me everywhere i go and sit down if i start to feel dizzy.

I always get dizzy, it's one of symptoms why I know I'm pregnant, it's just a change in blood capacity, that's what I was told anyway, it takes a while for your body to adjust. Congratulations

Totally normal. I have even fainted twice. It was definitely concerning at first, especially because I have had multiple pregnancies and I have never experienced anything like this before. It sucks, but it is normal.

I always get dizzy, it's one of symptoms why I know I'm pregnant, it's just a change in blood capacity, that's what I was told anyway, it takes a while for your body to adjust. Congratulations

I brought it up with my doctor today and this is what she said. She said to drink more water and that should help.

I'm only 5 weeks but I've started feeling dizzy, I hope it doesn't last!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->