• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dizzy/fainting feeling...

Kay_

Reaction score
Anyone else get a dizzy or fainting feeling? An hour after i woke up I felt really light headed when making breakfast, felt like I was going to faint! I had to take a break from making food to sit down twice! I never had this before, first time this morning... What does it mean?:shrug:

Could be low blood sugar or low iron levels, does it go away after you eat? If it does it is likely blood sugar just dropping so much. If your iron levels are low it's not uncommon to feel this way as well.

I get this a lot throughout the day. It's quiet scary isn't it. Iv been told it's normal. I'm hoping it passes soon xxx

I started keeping granola bars on my nightstand! I used to eat breakfast an hour or two after waking up, as I wasn't hungry yet and also like to enjoy my coffee before eating. Now that I'm pregnant, I can hardly make it 15 minutes on my feet out of bed without getting dizzy. If breakfast isn't happening right away, then I grab a granola bar to hold me over while I cook. I don't really enjoy eating when I'm not hungry, but it's become necessary.

Hey i get this too. Agree with the things all the ladies have said. Hope you dont get the feeling too much its not nice xx

I had this and it was low blood pressure.

Just to say due to it happening at work and persisting and my mum getting concerned i called docs this morning they said probably as above lady said low bp, snack frequently drink as that helps and book in for a routine checkup they can do some bloods and tests. Thoufht it may help u to know they could look into yours too if it got in the eay of day to day life xx

So far I only felt the dizziness that one morning, it never returned as of yet so I have no idea what caused it...Could have been because i needed to eat something:shrug:

I've felt this way too, I have low blood pressure and low iron so I'm not sure which is doing it but its a pain.

I keep getting this too, along with breathlessness. My bp has been fine anytime it's been checked but I'm awaiting the results of some blood tests. GP doesn't think I'm anaemic as not showing any of the physical signs, but said it could be thyroid-related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->