dizzy

Sorry Nat mine is still bfn too and it's rubbish. I agree with Northstar temp in the toilet sometimes men need to be kept in the dark i know i can be guilty of this because otherwise it just causes arguements. As for temping my hubby thinks it's cute? Good luck there's still hope x

That's a might cunning plan Dmom, which is probably better than my approach which would be to tell my OH to suck it up ha ha.

One of the ladies on another thread gets up to "go to the toilet" and does the BBT sitting on the toilet, she must stash her BBT in there, and records the temp then goes back to bed, her OH none the wiser.

Yeah that's me - I've been temping for 4 cycles and DH has no idea :haha: I never even told him about it because he was adamant we take a 'chilled' approach to TTC (after a friend of his' relationship suffered badly because of it) but yeah, I just get up/go to the bathroom as soon as I wake up, take the temp, remember the number, and go straight back to bed (and record it later/put in my phone) No biggie, v. easy.

I know ideally they say to take your temp as soon as you wake up, but I think as long as you're consistent, that is the main thing. So that is my routine literally every day - virtually at the same time, or +/- half an hour (in which case I use the adjuster).

Are my OH and your OH twin brothers? They sound so alike!

I had to laugh today as after he told me he was too tired to perform on friday and he went out with the boys instead. Today he told me that why didnt I tell him it was my fertile day? Grrrr! Lol ranting is good to get it off the chest! And you are welcome to rant at anytime. :hugs::hugs: specially if it helps to get rid of a little stress!

As NorthStar says it would be good if you started temping again, it will tell you an accurate picture of your ovulation patterns. He doesnt need to know.

Mine's the same as well... he definitely wants a baby, he talks about it all the time... just isn't in to all the TTC stuff - partly because of his best mate that I mentioned - partly because he just believes "it will happen when it's supposed to happen" - karma, fate, etc and all that, and we shouldn't force it.

I *kind* of agree...? Theoretically? But given my age, plus an observable 'issue' (LPD) - I'm not willing to just wait around *hoping* things are going to improve...

So if I have to do a few things 'on the sly' - I will. He's gradually coming around anyway... I think he honestly thought it would only take a couple of months :wacko:

Morning all. My FSH results have been delayed until Friday which is a shame as I was all ready for them. Never mind, no longer dizzy or hoping, so just thinking about next cycle. 1 How am I going to get OH to work harder at his lifestyle changes and BD more. 2 how are we going to manage at all when all my OV days fall on days when we are sleeping on friends floors and spare rooms in the UK. SOme very quiet bd coming up!

Nats, are you going to try to temp?

Yes I will, although it is a funny month because we will be traveling around first to Madrid and then UK. But I will try anyway. How you doing today?

Still waiting to ovulate; for me this is the hardest part of the cycle. I heave a huge sigh of relief once I know the egg has released, LOL.

Fingers crossed for you. My worst bit it about 9 DPO when it all feels possible still, then when I know I´m out I relax and get on with everything else.
This morning I told a friend I had spilt tea on my gorilla, (a sculpture I´m making,) and he said "oh is that what your calling it these days?" So when I go to the obgyn I will be thinking I´m here so he can have a look at my gorilla..lol the mind boggles!!

Fingers crossed for you. My worst bit it about 9 DPO when it all feels possible still, then when I know I´m out I relax and get on with everything else.
This morning I told a friend I had spilt tea on my gorilla, (a sculpture I´m making,) and he said "oh is that what your calling it these days?" So when I go to the obgyn I will be thinking I´m here so he can have a look at my gorilla..lol the mind boggles!!

:rofl::rofl: So funny! Love it!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Awesome...

I agree with you about 9dpo - well, 7-8-9 dpo actually for me - that's definitely the highest stress part of ttc for me - when it feels so near/possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->