dizzyness and shaking

loz202

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else has been suffering from this.

I reckon I will be 9 weeks on Friday when I was at doctors last week she mentioned my blood preasure was a bit low but this can be normal during the early stages of pregnancy but this morning I got up and went into the bathroom and started shaking all over and felt like I was going to fall down but couldn't move to sit myself down it was horrible.

I have called doctors and the want me to go in this afternoon to get blood preasure checked and to get bloods taken.

x

I've not had the shakes, but I've felt as though I'm going to faint several times. I get really tired easily too. My BP dropped from what's normal for me (around 120/90) to around 80/60!! My MW took the reading & doesn't have access to my normal medical notes, so didn't know that is ridiculously low for me! She dismissed my concerns too as it was still technically normal. I'm glad you're being checked out & hope you're ok xx

I've not had the shakes, but I've felt as though I'm going to faint several times. I get really tired easily too. My BP dropped from what's normal for me (around 120/90) to around 80/60!! My MW took the reading & doesn't have access to my normal medical notes, so didn't know that is ridiculously low for me! She dismissed my concerns too as it was still technically normal. I'm glad you're being checked out & hope you're ok xx

It is such a horrible feeling and my youngest is 1 and still up during the night so getting up during the night in the dark and staggering about isnt good. you would think i had been drinking. Hopefu

How far along are you? I havent had a date yet but i reckon i will be 9 weeks on Friday so makes my due date around the 23rd of October.

x

My EDD is also 23rd Oct! :D How funny is that?

Oh man, it's awful! I have to eat right away & even then it doesn't pass. I hope you're safe at night when your 1yo needs you. I can't imagine having another child to look after feeling like this, you are superwoman!

I'm having twins, so I'm not sure if how I'm feeling is normal for that or not. I've promised my Grandma that I'll see my GP tomorrow.

I even find exercise too much, walking for anything more than 20 minutes is exhausting! I find myself breathless & feeling faint. I had to walk for over an hr the other day (walking a dog, then going to the shop), I thought I was going to pass out!

I hope we both start to feel better soon! Things are supposed to get better next trimester, so FX for us both!! xx

I get super shaky like that if I haven't eaten. Also light headed a lot easier. Same with last pregnancy.

Keep an eye on your blood pressure, hydration, and iron intake. Anemia can cause these symptoms.

Charmed - Drink a TON of water. Your blood volume (like mine) is doubling for twins... recommended intake is 16 8oz glasses a day. :)

Keep an eye on your blood pressure, hydration, and iron intake. Anemia can cause these symptoms.

Charmed - Drink a TON of water. Your blood volume (like mine) is doubling for twins... recommended intake is 16 8oz glasses a day. :)

omg, really?! That's like 3.5L! I'm drinking around 2-2.5 a day normally! I will up my water for sure :) Thank you. My MW doesn't seem to know much about twins. I'm seeing my GP tomorrow about my BP & exercise (do you know the recommended levels of exercise?). I'm hoping she knows as she had twins,but they are 14 now! xx

charmed - From what I can tell, you can exercise... but very moderately. Like gentle yoga, etc. Anything that raises your heart rate is too much from what I can tell. I am seeing my MW on the 25 to ask all of these Q's... but the book I am reading is a crazy awesome resource. If you don't have it, get "When you're expecting Twins, Triplets or Quads" by Dr. Barbara Luke. :)

charmed - From what I can tell, you can exercise... but very moderately. Like gentle yoga, etc. Anything that raises your heart rate is too much from what I can tell. I am seeing my MW on the 25 to ask all of these Q's... but the book I am reading is a crazy awesome resource. If you don't have it, get "When you're expecting Twins, Triplets or Quads" by Dr. Barbara Luke. :)

Thank you so much, I will definitely get a copy :D

My EDD is also 23rd Oct! :D How funny is that?

Oh man, it's awful! I have to eat right away & even then it doesn't pass. I hope you're safe at night when your 1yo needs you. I can't imagine having another child to look after feeling like this, you are superwoman!

I'm having twins, so I'm not sure if how I'm feeling is normal for that or not. I've promised my Grandma that I'll see my GP tomorrow.

I even find exercise too much, walking for anything more than 20 minutes is exhausting! I find myself breathless & feeling faint. I had to walk for over an hr the other day (walking a dog, then going to the shop), I thought I was going to pass out!

I hope we both start to feel better soon! Things are supposed to get better next trimester, so FX for us both!! xx

TWINS congratulations i'm sure with twins they say you feel sick sooner than if your having 1 baby. I have twin brothers and my OH have twins aunts but so far both pregnancies have just been baby.

Feeling this sick and having kids isnt nice i feel sorry for my 4 year old as he has to witness me being sick and gets upset were as my 1 year old doesnt know whats going on.

Have you had your appointment for your scan yet? Went to doctors yesterday and doctor gave me iron tablets to take to see if that helps but didnt take my bloods basically said ive to wait till my booking in appointment at 12weeks before i will get checked for low iron.

xx

That's so awful! I saw my GP today who has ordered some bloods to check for low iron. I've got to wait until the 30th to have them (earliest appointment), but still sooner than my 12wk scan on Apr 13th! Although, I am kind of debating whether to get one sooner, privately, to make sure they're both ok. I'm so worried of vanishing twin syndrome! My MIL had told the entire village too, so I'm feeling extra cautious now.

I did feel queasy really early on. My dates were a bit off because I have irregular periods & I ended up having my booking in appointment at 4wks! :haha: I told the midwife then that I was feeling nauseous. She told me there was no chance I'd be feeling sick that early on! It's gradually got worse since then & now I'm nauseous most of the time & sick roughly twice a day.

Aw, it must be really tough for your 4yo. I hope it passes soon & you can start enjoying things a bit more.

I'm having cuddles on the couch with my 2 dogs atm, first time in a long time as the smell of them was making me feel so sick! Poor pooches! xx

Aww enjoy your cuddles and relax I wish I didnt have to work but after today thats me till monday.

I have my booking in appointment on the 31st March and scan on the 14th of April. Hopefully you start to feel a bit better soon. With my last 2 pregnancies I always started to feel a bit better near the 12 week mark so not long to go.

Your MIL must be excited but I know with your first you want to make sure everything is ok before telling everyone. I'm sure everything will be fine and the 13th will be here before you know it.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->