• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

do any of you hate this...?

My son is called Evan and when he went for his first injections the women asked for Even, is that even a name lmao!!!

Yep! All the time. I say his name is LEO, and they say "Aww Liam!"

Sighhhh x

Nobody gets my full name wrong- Nicole- but they seem shocked when I just introduce myself as Nic. Soooo many people refuse to call me Nic, so I get "Nicole" or "Nikkie" which annoys the crap out of me! It's Nic dammit! lol

My husband gets it so much worse though! His name is Bee, and people look at him completely blank and usually ask if it's a nickname, his initials, or spelled as just the letter B!

I suppose it just goes to show it happens to most people!

My name is Tamsin and I get called Tasmin LOADS....when I correct people they say things like "but why do you spell it like that?" Aaaargh...it's a different name...not that ridiculous surely? :dohh:

I've also had people think it's Townsend a fair few times, even Candy! I'm sure there's more, can't think at the mo.

Depends how i introduce myself! If i say Pip everyone says 'huh?' and if i say 'philippa' then people call me jennifer. It is annoying.

My baby is going to be called Isabella, and there is no way people who mis-hear that... right?!

My youngest is Isabella and people are always calling her Isabel. Drives me nuts. Poor Gemma is always getting called Emma too...

i love bailey , if i have a little gurl i wanna call her bayleigh marie or bayleigh rose or bayleigh blaze. some people like it for a boy, some girl, i rather for a girl.
i think its a nice name,
everyones diff tho :) x

Whats your name? 'Jade' .. oh Jane :) ... 'no no, Jade'.. Jodie? AAAARRH

my daughter is called casey, but everyone says oh katie...she puts them right though...she like no its CASEY

it is really annoying! i love the name by the way. when i first decided to name mine Dhagen (day-gyn) half the people thought it was related to Haagen Daz, the ice cream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"