Do I have a right to be jealous?

I've just been reading through this.

I'm not ttc over 35 so I probably shouldn't be in this forum. I just wanted to say I understand. My mum is now ttc and I feel so jealous because I have to ntnp because my OH who is 21 doesn't want to conceive at the same time as my mother (well we're supposed to be wtt). I think when it's someone so close to you and you're both trying to be pregnant there's always going to be jealousy.

Some ladies have commented saying that a 19 year old should be doing school stuff etc, but if they're in a settled position then they can make great mums too. I'm 18 and have been with my partner for 3 years. We had a scare which made us want to try and we'll make wonderful parents when we get the opportunity. Hopefully that will be soon.

I really hope you ladies get your :bfp: I just thought I'd comment because it can be the other way round too! Good luck and :dust: to you all x x x

I think your feelings are 100% understandable. I had a loss a few years ago, and I had to avoid everything and anything that had to do with babies. Of course, there were like three women in my office who were either pregnant or just had babies at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->