(do i have to put in the word misscarrige to get recognised ???

pookied

Mum to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
Me and one of my very close friends have been TTC for the same amount of time now. She's the been my rock through it all. Last week she found out she was pregnant smiles all round The next day i test and it comes out positive too SHOCK !! well i started really Abnormally heavy Bleeding So went hospital to find out early misscarrige..:cry:After 2 years of trying WTF ..Any way my friend had a scan on Tuesday and she found out shes having an etopic So we found out at the same time & our baby's were taken from us at the same time .. y is life so selfish ??:cry:

‎"These are my footprints,
so perfect and so small.
These tiny footprints
never touched the ground at all.
Not one tiny footprint,
for now I have wings.
These tiny footprints were meant
for other things

i'm so sorry to both of you for your losses, I lost my angel last month, a few days later my best friend started to miscarry naturally :(
the only good thing was we were to help each other through the grieving process as we both understood the pain, but it still was not easy :(

Her's is etopic & mines natural misscarrige xx

‎"These are my footprints,
so perfect and so small.
These tiny footprints
never touched the ground at all.
Not one tiny footprint,
for now I have wings.
These tiny footprints were meant
for other things

I'm so sorry for both of your losses :hugs:

Wow that's crazy im so sorry for your losses. At least you will have each other for support

:hugs: I'm so sorry for both your losses life can be so cruel at times :hugs: xx

I'm really sorry for the loss you and your friend are experiencing. The ladies are right. You can lean on each other now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->