Do i need to give him water?

em82

preg -2nd triemester
Reaction score
my lo is 4 weeks old tomorrow and is now exclusively bottle feed -roughly 40z every 3-4hrs. Do i need to give him water now he bottle feeding:dohh:

he also seems to be constipated???? making strainig noisees all day and hasnt had a poo si nce yest morning

x

Our daughter is bottle fed and i dont give her water. She has 5 oz every 3 hours. Sometimes she will go 2 days without having a poo but def makes up for it when she does go lol

chloe is 4 weeks nearly, on 5 oz every 3-4 hrs. She has water between feeds if she is unsettled and seems much happier now, seems to poo easier and settles better at night. coincidence? i dont know but she takes water when she wants it so i'll keep doing it

my lo is 4 weeks old tomorrow and is now exclusively bottle feed -roughly 40z every 3-4hrs. Do i need to give him water now he bottle feeding:dohh:

he also seems to be constipated???? making strainig noisees all day and hasnt had a poo si nce yest morning

x

I'm from the USA and they tell us not to give our babies water, because water is in the formula or if you breast-feed it's in your breast.

My mom said years ago when I was little, she gave us water and she can't understand why these doctors today tell us not to give our babies water.

Mello

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->