Do I really have pco and annovulatory cycles despite clear temp shifts? Advice needed

Taima

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I wanted to know your opinion about what's going on with me.

I am ttc for 4 months (4 cycles). This is my 5th Month ttc. I am on my first round of clomid because I had late ovulation CD19-24 (usually CD21).
I chart my temps and every month I have a temp increase for 14 days. I didn't like late ovulation and asked for clomid. Doctor gave me 3 months of clomid. I was happy because I though it would strengthen ov and move it up.

I went to a new obgyn this month since I'm on vacation and as I was explaining to her my cycles, she said she thinks I have pco. I was CD 4 , second day on clomid 50mg. So she did a scan and said I had polycyclic ovaries and that she couldn't confirm the pco diagnosis without blood tests after clomid leaves my system 2 months from now. She also thinks my cycles are annovulatiry despite the very obvious and clear temp rise in all my charts (I didn't show her, just told her). Before ovulation it's around 97.5 or lower . After temp shift its 97.9-98.6.

I Am normal weight but I'm more on the lean/skinny side. I'm 23. I don't have excessive hair, excessive acne or any signs of pco.

Do you guys agree that I am having regular 32-37 day and still have annovulatory cycles? I had a chemical preg first month ttc. Do you think I have a mild form?

Thanks in advance ladies.

Forgot to mention, my previous doctor had done a couple of ultrasounds and told me I had perfectly fine ovaries and uterus.

I posted this in the wrong section. Sorry I wonder if it can be deleted. I meant to put it in the ttc section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->