Do I really need to dump this lol

catherineq87

Reaction score
Just pumped the most I've ever managed ... 2 oz! But I was drinking last night so do I reali reali have to dump?

Had 4 vodka and 4 wkd last drink at 2.30am pumped at 12.45 on today x

Were they single vodkas? And how did you feel when you pumped? If you felt at all drunk still then I'd get rid of it.

I'm not sure but that's almost 12 hours, seems a long time.

I was always told to give it about 2 hours per drink for your body to metabolize the alcohol. So for example if you had two drinks Then wait at least 4 hours.

2 hours per unit so personally I'd probably dump it.

I think you'd be fine. Also that 2 hrs per unit thing i think is off. Our health visitors say it takes 4 hrs for anything u eat or drink to make it into ur milk. So if u had 2 drinks, waited 4 hrs then baby wud be getting the full dose of alcohol. X
i think 10 hrs later youd be fine.

It's an hour a unit, so calculate it based on that single vodka is 4 hours, wkd is 1.4 units a bottle so say 6 hours...

10 hours on average (obv other factors come into play) until youre body has no more alcohol in the blood stream.

I'd dump it...you're just over the time scale...just in case.

(I work in the alcohol and drug field)

X

No! Definitely not! Read this:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...astmilk-reposted-dr-jack-newmans-fb-page.html

I was just about to post this ^^ don't worry about it!! good work getting some pumped :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->