do i test

saffy44

Reaction score
Hi just wanted sum advice really i tuk a test 4 days b4 my period got a + on clearblue but i got a normal period however my preg syptmoms r increasing. big sore veiny boobs. Dizzy. Pin alot. Sickly. Tired. This wud b baby no 6 n i herd ur mre likely 2 av sum bleeding as i had 4 of my kids bak 2 bak ! I dont dare test ! X

Hi Saffy, wow that is strange! It is definitely worth testing again to put your mind at rest, though I know it's hard! I haven't used them myself but from what I have heard the blue dye tests (like clearblue) are notorious for dodgy results and false positives. Maybe get a pink dye test, like FRER, and test again in a couple days? Otherwise make an appointment with your doc, explain your symptoms and see if you can get a blood test for HCG.

we're all here if you need to chat, try not to worry! :hugs:

hi i know its weird but i did a test 3 days b4 i got my + n it woz def _ and i do have alot of symptoms. Ive neva had this before i hav always missed my period n known. Ive herd you can bleed early on n hav a normal preg. Also im only 20 weeks postpartum so mayb i am and my body is ajusting i also have mild cramps low down.

It is possible to have bleeding when preggo, also if you have been pregnant recently it could well be your hormones are still all over the place. I would defo go to the docs for a blood test hun if you don't want to test again yourself. Good luck! :D

I would def test again honey or go and see your doctor.
Best wishes.

I have recently tested myself hun cause i was having a few preg symptoms, my dd was 21 weeks when i tested, i was like you feeling sick, cranky very tired too, i used a tesco test which is pink dye and that was a def bfn. Im still having sore boobs on occasions too. But i know my hormones are all over the place at the mo after a biopsy i had done 2 weeks ago. If its really worrying you do another test, but it is possible that your hormones are still settling or up cause of af.

i agree with everyone here,do another test with pink dye.gl to you.

Hiya how did you get on? Did you do a test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->