Do not use first signal pregnancy test(88 cent walmart cheapies)

emtmomtwo

Reaction score
i had 9 positives on these tests and negative digis that were taken several days later. Heartbroken doesnt even begin to describe how i feel. My husband and i are so upset. These tests gave me 9 either false positives or evaps that showed within time frame.:cry:

https://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x469/emtmomtwo/2012-04-21193104-1.jpg

you sure it wasnt a chemical? how many negs test u had? x

do you think you could've had a chemical?

2 negative clear blue digis and waiting on the results of blood tests

i havent had any bleeding at all and i missed my period over two weeks ago. i have had two chemical pregnancies and i always started bleeding with them.

I'm so sorry emtmomtwo :( No matter what the cause, it's heartbreaking.

If it was a chemical, you wouldn't start bleeding until hcg reached 0, so maybe it's too low to read on a digi, but not low enough to start bleeding? IDK, but either way, I'm really, really sorry.

I use those tests, and I've never seen anything on them... not a hint of a line. I was beginning to wonder if they even worked!

New here but I had a chemical pregnancy about 5 years ago. I had taken one test, a digital Clear Blue one, but when I went to the doctor, their test was negative. They did an ultrasound and told me I was in the process of miscarrying. I didn't believe them and they offered a d&c but I opted out of it. It was 2 weeks before I started bleeding from that pregnancy. I have been using the Walmart tests and only on todays was I surprised to see a bit of a line that I didn't have to squint at. I'm not calling it positive but I understand where you are coming from. Wish you the best and hopefully it was the digitals that were inaccurate. :hugs:

Are digitals normally inaccurate? other than the two i have taken today, the only time i have used one was when i found out i was pregnant with my son.

sweetie, I think you are preggers..My digital and dollar store tests said negative when all my other tests said positive..took a few days and a few hours of holding my urine to see positive on a digi and a dollar tree..I hope I am right..way too many positives for you to not be preg.. I can see one or 2 evaps but not several like that! GOOD LUCK!:hugs:

Are digitals normally inaccurate? other than the two i have taken today, the only time i have used one was when i found out i was pregnant with my son.

they're not inaccurate. they just tend to be a bit less sensitive.

beta is negative. and at 28dpo the blood test shouldve shown pregnancy if it was there.

i'm sorry to hear that. :hugs: what are your next steps?

wait on af to arrive and try timed bd again.....along with taking vitex.

i really hope you have a successful cycle! gl!

Honestly, im very upset. I dont know if i even have the heart to try again. I know that may sound crazy. I just cant believe all those were wrong. If i hadnt of taken pics, i would feel like i just had line eyes. Im sorry if it seems im complaining alot. i just feel so empty right now.

It is possible you had a chemical pregnancy :hugs:

the way you're feeling is perfectly normal. :hugs: ttc is one of the hardest things to do. i remember exactly how excited i felt when i threw my bcps away two years ago and i look back and think how naive i was. when something so disappointing happens, it's normal to feel like you want to give up. give yourself some time to feel upset about it. do whatever you need to, but please don't give up or lose hope. it will happen! :hugs:

did dr say what tr bet actually was i cnat belie there not real bfp so convincing hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->