Do pregnant women smell different?

natalie23

Reaction score
DH told me yesterday that he "knows" that I'm pregnant and that he is 100% sure. He said even if I don't know yet, he does. I could not be more than four weeks pregnant if I was. He said I smell different, I've been acting different, I've been sick, I've been saying I'm hungry all the time and until a few weeks ago he had never heard me say "I'm hungry" at all, that I've been craving weird things and we've had to go to the grocery store to buy chocolate about 7 times. Lol. I want him to be right so bad, but I'm scared that I'm not and that a PG test would show up negative. Could DH know that I'm pregnant before I do? He does have psychic senses.

Have u done a test? Where in ur cycle are u cos ur ticker says waiting to O x

Have u done a test? Where in ur cycle are u cos ur ticker says waiting to O x

Haven't done a test. And I think I am waiting to O. But DH thinks I'm 5 weeks even though 2 weeks ago had my period. It was lighter than usual. I'm not sure x

Take a test just in case. The period could be implantation bleeding. Good luck xx

Definitely take a test, it's the only way to know for sure! X

lol I know dogs can smell if you're pregnant! and later in pregnancy, I knew I was going into labour soon when our dog started following me around more closely! but I didnt think humans could smell the difference :p

go take a test! definitely sounds possible to me :)

lol I know dogs can smell if you're pregnant! and later in pregnancy, I knew I was going into labour soon when our dog started following me around more closely! but I didnt think humans could smell the difference :p

Omg funny you say that, I'm due af on saturday I'm having spotting which could be implantation feeling quite a few symptoms, and my puppy keeps sniffing at my tummy and laying on it for hours its weird, and my oh said you have got to be pregnant even the pup knows :wacko:

I'm so interested to know if you both are!! Make sure you update us! X

Omg funny you say that, I'm due af on saturday I'm having spotting which could be implantation feeling quite a few symptoms, and my puppy keeps sniffing at my tummy and laying on it for hours its weird, and my oh said you have got to be pregnant even the pup knows :wacko:

haha good luck! do update!
its incredible what dogs can sense :p gypsy was very sweet! she started following me around very closely about a week before I went into labour and as soon as DD was born, the following switched to her! and anytime she cried, Gypsy would run over to her and bark, and then run over to me and bark :p
hope your pup is telling you you're on the baby train!

I'm so interested to know if you both are!! Make sure you update us! X

Wanted to update you. I got my BFP yesterday :)) but I am 3 weeks 4 days, which means that when I posted this we actually hadn't conceived yet.

DB says he can smell pregnant women, and their pheromones "affect" him!

DB says he can smell pregnant women, and their pheromones "affect" him!

That's what my husband said! He said it must have been a subconscious thing because he remembered when his stepmom was pregnant a few years ago and said I must have smelled like her or something! Yes something about the pheromones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->