Do these look negative? Or faint lines?

ohio-mom-of-2

Reaction score
I'm thinking I am probably not pregnant because I had that negative quant. blood test last Thursday and now my spotting has gotten heavier and seems like a very light period. I had had several faint positives then was spotting for two weeks then had the neg. blood test and u/s where all they could see was that my uterine wall was 2 cm thick. The dr. said to call if I didn't get a period within 2 wks and they'd do a qualitative (yes or no) blood test. So...I'm having a very light period. Don't know if that counts.

But...I still "feel" pregnant. I am starting to have a little nausea the last couple days along with all the other preg. symptoms.

I wonder if I had an early m/c. Would I still get faint positives if that were the case?

I just don't know what's going on. I keep thinking I must not be pregnant but why do I have soooo many pregnancy symptoms?

So I did more hpts this morning. I "think" they are negative but I am not sure. Could any of you take a look at them and tell me....do they look negative? I keep thinking I see the faintest line on the FRER. And I definitely see a line on the Clear Blue but it is pretty light.

Attachments

• 11.18.09 tests 001.jpg
    11.18.09 tests 001.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 11.18.09 tests 009.jpg
    11.18.09 tests 009.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 11.18.09 tests 2009.jpg
    11.18.09 tests 2009.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 87
i can the line on cb.... sorry to tell you this, maybe its early stage miscarriage (or they call it chemical pregnancy).... you can read detail of it from this website:

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/chemical-pregnancy.html

i can't see anything .. pic is very blurry .. but i think they are :bfn: sorry .. fx crossed! maybe a lil early to test, what dpo are u? x

I see something very faint on the clearblue but they are well known for evaps and to be honest i wouldnt trust them at all! Your FRER test however looks negative xx

I can see a faint line on the frer. I hope you can figure out what is going on soon. I know this must be frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->