Do these symptoms look promising? 5 days late

michmash

Reaction score
I don't know where to put this since we're not actually ttc right now. we are wtt with no fixed date since we cannot seem to agree on how soon to try after I had my son and he's 2-3 years old right now.. so I'm secretly wishing something happened this month :winkwink:

We use the withdrawal method, we never had any 'accidents'.. yet.
My cycles were playing for a few months last year and early this year (after I had my son), they would vary to 26CD to 35CD and used to drive me crazy, but these last 4 cycles went back to normal (27CD). I was expecting AF on the 2nd of October (5 days ago) but it didn't arrive yet.

I've been feeling a bit odd.. I've had headaches come and go, felt dizzy once in a while, I'm having a stuffy nose and watery eyes every morning and it goes later in the day and the cramps are crazy...I felt gassy a lot too and today it's too much :/ :blush: Aslo I've been having hot/cold flashes. Last few days was feeling cold and today hot :/ And my boobies feel heavy and hot/tingly? It's like I've got fever in me boobs lol

Any feedback is appreciated :)

:babydust: to you all

The symptoms sound promising but I think you should wait a few more days preferably till cd35 to test. GL x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->