do u recomend a doppler???

josiegavin

Reaction score
The question is basically in the title? My hubby really dnt want me to get one but im so impatient lol I really want one xxxx

I got a sonoline b and found thr hb at 9.5 weeks. I would so it again.

How comes hubby doesnt want you to get one? Maybe its because youll obsess and constantly be checking/ listening lol. Im deffo getting one as i reach the 8 week mark. It will give you peace of mind :)

I used mine a lot in the beginning when scans were few and far between. I have recently started to use it again to try to figure out what position the baby is in now that i'm in the final stretch. It's been a big help for me and I will be glad to have it when we ttc #2!

I rented one from BabyBeat (about $20 a month) and it is really good, found the heartbeat at 8w6d.

I have been more stressed than usual after buying a doppler. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow, and I've been trying since week 10 to find the HB. I just cannot.
I guess it's a good idea in hindsight if you find the HB and a bad idea in hindsight if you cannot! :)

I love mine. Have sonoline b. Found the baby at 7.5 weeks. Such a reassuring sound to hear the baby's hb.

I wouldn't have made it through my pregnancies without going bonkers if I hadn't a Doppler. I'll be using one this time round too x

I got this one https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/fetal-doppler.html when i was 8 weeks, but wasnt quite able to hear the hb until about 12 weeks. if you want something more powerful, then you can rent one, but i find this one to be perfectly adequate

I always considered one but knew I'd probably stress and obsess over it. Especially if I couldn't find a hb. If I'd got one I would have driven myself mad, however I did a lot of research and the sonoline b is supposed to be good:thumbup:

I bought a cheap one off of Amazon, I think it was Angel Sounds? It worked really well! But I ended up giving it to another pregnant mom because I just never used it. My OB checked and let me hear the heartbeat during EVERY visit, so I think that's why I wasn't as interested.

How comes hubby doesnt want you to get one? Maybe its because youll obsess and constantly be checking/ listening lol. Im deffo getting one as i reach the 8 week mark. It will give you peace of mind :)

He worried coz i may not fined hb straight away and I will pannixk xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"