do u think im deprssed or mad

seaview24

Reaction score
hi im sue im 43 already have kids youngest is kieran age 4yrs old.we lost r baby thomas at 23wks due to him go to be severley disabled brain damage bk in o9.then mc last march .been try ttc again since but mt periods r on & of since erpc after mc.we have kids with special needs learning difficulties.so life bit full on .anyway this past week ive been bursting into tears for silly things like watch drs on tv this wk & last wk.dont like to watch baby programes on tv as that just mk me feel worse anyway i cum on here to give myself hope that we can conceive again but think my time is running out .there not 1day that goes by & i dont think of thomas i just hope i did whats best for him wen i think of the life & countless operations he wud of needed .thanks for listening to me sue.

Ah Sue I am so sorry for your losses, you are not mad at all hun. I really admire you for being able to carry on with the demands of your kids, you must be a very busy lady. I do think we all go through depression after a loss. You should talk to as many people as you can and go to your docs. I break down in front of my doctor as soon as they ask me how I am, I feel embarrassed after but better for offloading! Its natural to want to avoid all the baby stuff when you are feeling like this. Go and see someone you will feel better for just trying to do something about it.
Take care hun xxx

i don't think ur mad, but it's normal to be down and upset after losing a baby, especially i would think after geting to 23 weeks. it also sounds like you have ur hands full with ur other children, who i am sure u take great comfort from. i just keep saying to myself that life will get back to normal or at least a new kind of normal. take care. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->