• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

do we

J

justhoping

have a different backround on the site or is my computer playing tricks on me?

whatever it is, is kind of cute though

no different background for me?

if its still up later ill take a pic and show what im talking about...its on the frame of the backround and its aa cartoony looking thing..lol and its around the whole backround

ook here see on the sides

Attachments

• bnb.jpg
    bnb.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 32
I have it too. It's been popping up on the middle of the screen too, it's getting rather annoying..

Here is a screenshot...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-06 at 4.48.45 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-06 at 4.48.45 PM.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 19
thanks for the screenshots those are always helpful. Can you also let us know what device you are using? And what country/time zone you are in?

Wobbs is away at the moment but I will make a note of it for her. Please be patient with us :)

laptop and

im in america...new york city central time..:)

hth and thanks for getting looking into it so quick xx

I'm getting the same huge pop up and I can't make it go away.

I'm sorry I forgot to ask the browser you are using as well? Thanks for the quick response

I'm using Safari, in the US central time. It appears that that annoying ad has gone away this morning, now it is replaced with a Fruit Of The Loom background.

I'm using google chrome and have the Hanes ad as well. I'm using this at work and it's kinda embarrasing having underwear plastered all over my monitor :rofl:

Is this still happening?

Sorry ladies I was away for a couple of days x

no...though once in while i have another add poppin up out of noplace..ill try and get it for yA

Thanks hun! Just remember to give me some short feedback how it is disrupting your forum use, etc.

x

i keep forgetting to snap a pic of it...but its still going on..it pops up and makes it impossible to use the page..have to log out of page and then go back on as it doent even have an X to log out of or i cant see one..

ill try and get this sucka today...lol its a sneaky sucka cause it doesnt take up the whole page so my brain doesnt say hey do something with it..i just turn the page instead :/

wobbles here is one of the two still popping out of noplace and noway to shut it off

Attachments

• bnb1.jpg
    bnb1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 11
Eek.

Thanks for that... Hopefully I can have it sorted over the weekend but it may not be until Monday, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->