Do you actually feel...

Yep I did! I had nothing other than a few puffs of gas and air, so I was fully aware of everything going on.

With my first I didn't feel it cause I had an epidural...even with the vacuum extraction I didn't feel a thing. My second was 100 percent natural and you bet your ass I felt that...ugh! I felt like I was being ripped apart. But trust me...it was so worth it. Plus after the hard labor, it is actually a relief when you are pushing.

Yes. even tho i had an epidural it was on the lowest dose and running out. then i got his head out in first push and had to wait for the next contraction which took 5 min to push his body out was the weirdest feeling ever. also the biggest ever relief!!

Yes, I felt it. LO also still had her waters about her when she was born, and they went as she came out. So it felt very...... wet. (TMI!) I remember crowning the best, though. I also remember the feeling of passing the placenta.

In answer to your question, yes. I could feel everything that went on down there.

I felt her head pushing out. Her body just slithered out. I didn't like the pushing stage because it didn't relieve pain like it would for other ladies, pushing brought more pain for me. It may have been how she was positioned. But yes, I definitely felt her.

Well, I didn't feel them slipping out. It was more of them forcing their way out with extreme pressure!

I felt Ben crown but then he got stuck as his arm was up by face! Pushed again but got nowhere, they were about to cut me when I felt a dislodged feeling and his head was born. Then he just slithered out!!!!

i def felt it but i had a natural birth. The head coming out is painful but the rest was just more like a relief...

I felt everything! I also felt my daughter drop deep into my pelvis before I felt the need to push! X

Yes, I had a ventouse and tore with my first with no med and felt everything. Had a spinal with my second and felt nothing. Didn't mind in the slightest though as I felt it with my first and have no desire to ever feel it again!

Oh yes you do feel your baby slipping out once you've pushed their head out, its a weird feeling! Like a BIG fish/jelly feeling, sounds crazy I know, but you'll see!!

Totally agree, warm n slippy.

I don't remember feeling his head pop out (but did feel the burn of when it was coming out) but I do distinctly remember the pop of his shoulders as he came out then the overwhelming relief of being empty down there.

Yeah you do if you're not numb down there from an epi. It felt really strange when his body came out, didn't notice the head come out that much as when they're almost out it's been down there for a wee bit already so it's not such a massive change.

But when the body came out it was quite gross feeling, felt like a slimy fish or something coming out :gross: And my labia minora tore a little when he came out so there was that too, a quick sharp pain. Don't let that scare you though.

Yes, it made me feel sick :blush:. It was just quite a weird feeling, I could feel his arms pushing and it was all slippery and wriggly. I felt the same when the placenta came out :haha:

Yes, you'll feel it. For my first 3, they were all natural, unmedicated births. I felt everything. It really does feel like a floppy fish sort of sensation, really hard to describe but that is very much what it feels like (and an incredible feeling that pain is over!). My last birth I had an epidural. I still was able to feel everything, but I did not feel any of the pain associated with it. I felt my perineum stretching, I felt her crowing and I still had that floppy fish sensation when she came out. I just didn't feel any of the pain, it was the weirdest feeling in the world after having experienced it the other way 3 times previously.

Yep. The head feels like your pooing a balloon and the body feels like a jelly fish just slipped out of your vagina :haha:

The placenta feels similar to the jelly fish feeling

yes i did weird but great feeling, then you get the massive ' babies out!!! '

big sigh of relief lol

I def. felt my daughter slide out. Its an odd sensation, but once the head is out and the rest slides out, its a very big sense of relief. Its not painful like the head was coming out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->