Do you agree with this O date

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Do you agree with my O date? The darkest opks were Monday (O date) but they were blazing positive from Sunday to Tuesday. Usually my surges last about 40 hours and I O within 12 hours of the test surpassing the control. I have never had so many days of peaks except during an snovulatory cycle (but temps suggest I did O). I'm thinking it may be off because no matter my lp (12 or 13) I always have spotting by 7pm on 12dpo and I have absolutely nothing. Nothing but bfns on tests. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7518.jpg
    IMG_7518.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 11
I would agree with it based on the temp shift, also looks like a implant. dip at 8dpo? when did you get your bfp with previous pregnancies? could just mean late implantation or slow rise in hcg.

The first two I didn't test until I was a day late for af. The last two I tested really early. 9 days past bd and two days passed suspected implant day and 10dpo with super squinters on 8/9 dpo that I only saw on camera. But my hcg doubling time for the last one was 27 hours because of twins. The other early one I had a doubling speed of 50 hours but my hcg was high for a singleton. The second one I also had high numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->