Do you always have symptoms that your AF is on its way..

Twistergirl

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Do you always have symptoms that your AF is on its way, i am due tomorrow but i have no symptoms that it is on its way.. I know i am not pregnant because we are waiting to try but i am a bit concerned as to why i have no cramps or anything?

Also can thinking about your period actually delay it coming??

Probably stupid questions but wasn't sure..

stress of ANY kind can prolong your period, so just relax and a trick I always used to use to make AF was to POAS!!! always showed up that night or next day!!

oh its ok, I still don't know all the lingo, but it means PEE ON A STICK :]

Have sex! A bit of rough nookie always brings it on for me

Yeah, normally for me the day my temp drops is the day I start feeling pms and the next day I get af.

A lot of the time I don't get cramps until an hour before I start af.

From what I gather stress effecting prolonged period is because stress has delayed ovulation- I could be wrong though? Ladies?

And yeah, sex and exercise seem to help me too!

I sued to, but not since baby.

Any stress or change in diet/sleep patterns can switch up AF.

Lol MyLobster! That's happened to me too. I tested because of being late (but wasn't trying), sure enough af showed that night.

I agree with Kate1984, bd! Sex always seems to bring af around for me I don't know why. Buuuuuttt, a week late & I've had sex a few times this past week & she still hasn't showed.

Yeah after O day I get sore boobs until the day before AF and they stop, I just picked up on that this cycle. Been a while since I have had a real AF so Im still getting use to it.

Everyone is different, so some people will get symptoms that AF is on the way and others won't. I always get cramps 1-2 days before she shows up, but friends that I have spoken to hardly get any cramps at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->