Do you always have to have implantation bleeding?

MrsVenn

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Well I'm coming up to the end of cycle #2 and have been having 'symptoms' but I'm not 'symptom spotting', honest :winkwink:

But what I wanted to know is, do you always have to have implantation bleeding/spotting? Is it possible for it to not happen?

Any thoughts appreciated.

when i feel pregnant the first time i never had any spotting at all. (ended in MMC) but i think i'm pregnant again as i have a test that does have a slight line on but going 2 do more over the next few days. But i haven't had any spotting at all. hope this helps xxx

I have read that only about 28% of women have implantation bleeding. I didn't have it with any of my 3 pregnancies. Good luck!!! Fx'd!!!

Oooo ok! Thanks girlies. I think that 28% are all on here!

:rofl:That is the truth!!!

Weird how symptoms vary so much from person to person!

:rofl:That is the truth!!!

Weird how symptoms vary so much from person to person!

Yeah that's very true! I'm praying not to be anything like my mum and aunt, they both had awful pregnancies, help!

I never had spotting with both my pregnancies, but I always wear colored underwear!!:haha:

I was wondering the opposite :lol:

I have had 4 pregnancies, and no implantation spotting with any of them, but dunno if I'm pregnant this time around and am implantation spotting or something else entirely.

Haha, excellent! So everyone's confused then! :haha:

Yeah I'm a black undies girl so wouldn't necessarily spot it..we'll just have to wait an see.

Implantation bleeding happens for a very small number of pregnancies, and may vary from pregnancy to pregnancy in the same women.

I never had any spotting, thankfully. I was nervous enough in the first tri! I've just seemed to settle down & relax a bit finally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->