Do you believe in 'fortune telling/clairvoyance/etc'?

Kacie

I have a little girl! xx
Reaction score
About 2 years ago I was told by a medium that I would have my first child when I was 25 and then every 18 months after that... (never told me when I'd stop popping them out!)

in the same year I was told by another medium that I wouldn't have them until I am 32!

So I am 25 now and in 9 months time I will be 26... so I would really need to be pregnant now to make the first prediction work (unless he meant that i would fall pg at 25 or have a premature baby).

But I am optimistic that I will have a child before 32 making the second prediction false too.

I do take readings with a pinch of salt and tend to believe the good and ignore the bad but I was just wondering what your feelings are?

have you ever had a really true or false reading..

A medium also told me that I was fall for someone a lot older than me which is true afterall (sounds like I live by them but I really don't).

Would be nice to know your feelings on the matter?:kiss:

I believe you can get a true reading. Unfortunately it is finding someone who is not just after your money. You never know tho hun. xxx

Some of them are just in it for the money and will tell you what they think you want to hear and not the truth.

Acording to the gypsy van that comes on a market day, im going to get married to some one who isent a local (OH is from the north west) Have 4 children and die when im 89

My friend seen a medium and the medium went on about her dad who had just died... she and her hubby had been trying for a baby for 10 yrs and she said that my friend would get pregnant with a lil boy... she did he is 5 next week she also said they would have twins(this hasnt happened yet)... but most of what she said was true...

My mum seen a really good one a couple of times. Told her plenty of things that came true. She told her she would find love in an unexpected place but he'll love her much more than she would him. She also said that one of her daughters would get pregnant at a very young age (I was 19) But everything would turn out well...

I've always been interested in going to one but wouldnt know where to look for a decent one, plus I'd be scared of what they would say!

I do believe there is truth to some of them but unfortunately there are a lot of people out there who prey on the vulnerable. Get yourself someone who is recommended and dont let it rule the way you think is the only advice i can give.

My brother turned to mediums/clairvoyants after a divorce and went from one to the other until they told him what he wanted to hear. That is not good for the mind lol :wacko:

I would love to go to one but im a scaredy cat:dohh:

It can be hard choosing a clairvoyant or medium but you need to focus on your aim for your life and allowing things to fall into place.
what a medium or clairvoyant will see at the time of the reading will be based on whats going on in your life right now.If you or some one else chooses a different path from the one you were on again things change.

I had a reading from an excellent medium and she enlightened me to something that had niggled me for some time about my callous and nasty mother. Birth mother hated her life and was wanting better life with more money and made my Fathers and my life hell. my grand mother who has passed on explained this and more and the markers she gave to reference what was being talked about were unknown to her.

yes there are people who do it just for the ££ but good ones are worth there weight in gold.

I don't believe in any of this.

Mediums and similar are nothing else than good at reading body langage, when It comes to what a person is thinking , a 'mind reader' was once in a show and showed what it is about'

Yeah I am still curious about how they do it. I watched Derren Brown do a 'cold reading' and swear that there is nothing medium about it but it is so accurate I just can't see how he does it.

But... even if they are reading body language and saying what we want to hear I think it still gives us a good insight in to our own minds to hear out thoughts being said out loud as such.

I have never taken it really seriously (my mum does, which is why she has paid for me to have readings) but I go in purely for the vanity of having someone talk about me nonstop for 30 minutes or so.. and a 'true' medium will not give out bad news either so you are almost guranteed some good things.

I can understand how some people can manipulate.. they often go along the lines of 'you've had a hard or challenging upbringing that you didn't deserve'. More often than not someone will be able to remember a bad time in their life and apply this to it. I don't think those kinds of readings are particulalry helpful as they prey on the bad parts of people's lives and make them think they have been mistreated and are owed something in some way by others around them. This has happened to people close to me and they seem to become quite bitter when enough readings tell you this over again.

but I love to believe the good bits :)

Ive only ever had 1 reading, and she told me a few things that have really stuck in my mind. She said that someone was hiding a pregnancy as we speak, and that it would be the last person i would expect. Naturally, i considered every one of my friends- and even my 15 and 19 yr old sisters! The 1 person i didnt consider (seriously- she didnt even enter my mind) was my SIL... who hid her pregnancy till she was 7 months gone!

But the freakiest bit was when she said "I see a very important and strong woman in you life.. or is it 2 women? Im getting the names Mary and Lynne".... my Mum's name is Marilyn!!!!!!

She wasnt local to me, & therefore didnt know my family: how can you get that through body language?!

I do very much believe in clairvoyance, my mother can do readings and I have seen her tell things to people that there is no way she would no anything about, she accuratly told my OH that his mother had lost a little girl many years ago and that her (deceased) father had a bad leg. She had lost a little girl and she hadn't told anyone about it, not even me so how my mother knew was out of this world!

However I do think some sad people out there are just in it for the money and will tell you whatever you want to hear. It puts a bad reputation on the people that do have a real gift, shame :(

My mother, who is quite a down to earth person, went to a fortune teller at a fair for fun. She was only about 16. She was told she would meet a dark dark man (my mother thought she meant a coloured man), and that they would get married and go to live in his country. She would have one daughter, and at one point go back to her country being quite well off. Well, all has come true, she married my dad, went to live with him (and me) in Spain, and had one daughter (me obviously). The only thing that has not come true (yet) is the going back to England bit, then again, I would rather this bit didn't come true.

Hiya, I was just talking about this with my partner tonight.
I've seen a few but some are abit vague and most of what they say could relate to anyone but i think its a case of seeing one thats been recommended.
Hope what she told you will come true hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->