• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you believe in signs?

JViti

*Autism Mommy*
Reaction score
So, some of you have been helping me in my struggle to handle my SIL pregnancy. Well, the day after I posted, I got a post in my newsfeed on facebook. It was from Boston IVF, which is where I am going to be going for my treatment now. This is what the post said...

We thought today might be a neat opportunity for our community members to help brighten the day for those who are undergoing (or in-between) treatment, potentially going through some tough times, and in need of some inspiration to 'keep going'. If so inclined, don't hesitate to briefly share your story and/or how important perseverance & hope was (and is) to you. The goal; let others know they are not alone.

This creeped me out. It is like this post was meant for me. I dont believe in signs, but this is was too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence. I needed my day brightened, I am in-between treatment, im going through some tough times, and I need inspiration to keep going. (The night before, my husband and in-laws kept telling me to keep going). Everyone was telling me to keep up hope. I felt so alone...

Under the post was a painting with the word "hope" in large letters. I havent seen a post from Boston IVF in a loooooong time. Turns out they have been posting a lot lately, but I havent been receiving the posts. But i got this one...my in-laws (huge believers in signs) say its a HUGE sign. My husband (who is like me and doesnt really believe in signs) was freaked out by the post. It described me to a tee, and he thinks its too weird to be a coincidence.

Am I crazy? Or is this a sign to not give up hope because they WILL be able to help me...??

Honey I do believe in signs. Good luck and I'm sure it will happen for you.

A number of years ago I was in a relationship where I was being pressured and I came across a character in a book with the same name as me in very a similar situation she was advised to walk away. I didn't and regret going in deeper before I go hurt when he ended it. I believe the book was talking to me and could have saved me a load of hurt.

So, in addition to that facebook post which was weird....I just got a friend request from someone that I didnt know. I clicked on her profile to see who she was and if she had any mutual friends, only to see that it was a facebook with nothing but encouraging words for women. I was her ONLY friend...and everything on her facebook was words of encouragement...about life, marriage, family, everything. Something I really needed this morning. Considering I am supposed to be at my appointment but had to reschedule it for tomorrow cuz my PCP sux. So I'm feeling down and that helped....wth is going on lately?? I dont believe in signs, but this whole ordeal is making me feel fuzzy and possibly accepting of signs...

I do believe in God but I wouldn't describe myself as devoted or practicing any religion. Sex and the whole complexity of reproduction is far too complex for it to have happened by chance - hence I believe in god.

I do believe some is trying to reach out to you and comfort you and even if their isn't whats the harm in believeing? .

I absolutely believe in signs and believe that symbols talk to us when we're open to hearing them. If it feels good to you, shoot, go with it! :thumbup:

I believe in signs and this seems like a wonderful sign of the great things to come for you. I was just reading about your situation. I wanted to tell you that I know how you feel. I gave had to deal with everyone around me getting pregnant most unwanted. We have been trying for 1 year 9 months with 2 CPs and 1 MC.

:hugs:

I believe in signs. I have to to keep my sanity! Most all of my family has passed, and I like to think they pull things together to give me sides.
I actually spoke with a medium (best birthday present this year ever, I would recommend her to anyone with an open mind)
She was able to immediately recognize who was with me at the reading.
Three people, my father, and my fathers parents (who raised me)
My grandfather makes things happen when I need them,
my father is that feeling in my head/heart- usually finacially. He is helping me to make good decisions with money- and I am almost 100% positive it's because he wants me to have this baby too.
-and my grandmother just wanted me to know she is much happier there, and she wished I would have called before she passed. Typical! LOL love her!
I believe everyone pick up on these signs if they know what to look for. Keeping an open mind is number one.
It helps that I have more roots in spiritual ground than here in reality. I don't know if that's something that just is, or if it's by choice. I like it that way though. Since realizing that I can pick up on these signs, I've been able to make much better decisions than in my past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->