Do you ever just feel...

trishpalac

Reaction score
SO anxious/excited to meet your baby??

This is our first and we recently learned we're having a GIRL :happydance: and I feel like each day I just get so giddy about meeting her. The first trimester was so much harder than I imagined - but now that I'm enjoying my pregnancy, I'm trying to cherish each day and be patient. But you guys, it's so hard!! I don't know how I'm going to wait another 21ish weeks to kiss her little cheeks! :laugh2: <3

Oh I can't wait to meet my dd!! Even though I want this pregnancy to linger as this is my last I can't wait to see what she looks like and get to know her!

Always. With each baby, it gets more exciting every time. Although the last month of pregnancy is always a miserable time for me because of SPD, labor and delivery has always been fun and exciting. I just look forward to that and to holding my amazing baby and welcoming them into my family! My oldest child (3) is so excited for another little sibling, it makes my excitement that much stronger. Hehe

Oh yes! First trimester was horrible, but so enjoying this honeymoon period. Trying not to worry and enjoy the fluttering in my belly.

I am so impatient to find out the gender it's making me crazy! I want to know who they look like eye color, skin tone. I'm fair my husband is darker, tall or short. Hopefully taller than me! So yeah would like to be introduced. Would also like to shop I have nursery furniture and a dozen one-sies, some diapers and lotions but everything is so gender specific.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->