Do you feel when you are oving?

Dazed

Going with the flow
Reaction score
:shrug:Has any one had any cramping or or ov type pain before they ov? I am curious because I have been having some dull cramping and a few days ago a quick pain in my side. They seem a little earily for me (but not unlikely) for ov and just wanted to see if anyone else gets pre-ov symptoms. We have been :sex: like bunnies so I am not afraid to miss it, but just courious.

Lisa

Yes I get them for about 4 days before OVing.

Thanks Swanny. Its nice to know that someone does.

Me too. I have pains in both ovaries for about 4-5 days straight then nothing and sometimes twinges right around ov..

I have been getting pains for just over a week, had some real heavy aches today and a sharp twinge. did the daily opk routine not expecting to see anything and voila, there is was a really strong line :) so I still get the pains like I did pre MC... I used to only get pains for 1-2 days pre O though so this is a bit extreme for me.

I am so glad I am not the only one. I was starting to think that maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. My pains started Friday and today I had a fairly good one. I think I am just getting desperate:haha:. Good luck to everyone and hope we get our BFP soon. :dust:

hey girls, im slightly different to u lot i DO get ov pains but CHRONICLY i suffer with very bad mittelschmerz (ovulation pains) its pretty rare in my case, i normally get my pos OPK and ov the day after, now on the day of my pos OPK i get NO pains at all but ov day is so bad i cnt move the pain is very sharp to the extent i cant stand up at all ,it then moves to the middle of my abdomen and then to the opposite side it started on, this can last 2 days, first day being the worst but there have been times iv needed my lil one taken for the day because of it, its normal and wont effect my fertility but bedding on these days i DREAD with my life i can hardly bare it but it got be done :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->